FIRST YEAR FOUNDATIONS OF LEADERSHIP
A six week, cohort style program for first year students to connect to each other
and develop essential leadership skills. The program integrates StrengthsQuest
and the structure is provided by Kouzes &Posner's 10 Truths of Leadership.
Each week students will explore various leadership concepts through interactive
activities and reflection.There are three different session times to accommodate
a variety of schedules. Registration for first year students will be sent out in August of each year.
ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
This is a flexible, workshop based program that aims to develop participant's
leadership skills as it pertains to their role in an organization (student or
professional). The program is open to ALL STUDENTS, regardless of campus
involvement, and can be completed in as little as one semester or as long as
two years. Students will attend 3 core workshops and 3 elective workshops which
will each be offered multiple times per year to allow for maximum flexibility.
Register for this program at >> https://setonhall.formstack.com/forms/olp
All workshops will be held in the FACULTY LOUNGE on the 2nd Floor of the University Center.
- Tuesday, January 20 | 3:30p.m. – 4:30p.m. | Stages of Group Development
- Wednesday, February 4 | 3:30p.m. – 4:30p.m. | Focus on Yourself
- Tuesday, February 10 | 3:30p.m. – 4:30p.m. | Branding your Organization
- Friday, February 13| 3:00p.m. – 4:00p.m. | Conflict Resolution
- Friday, February 20| 3:00p.m. –4:00p.m. | Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- Tuesday, February 24 | 3:30p.m. –4:30p.m. | The Value of Diversity
- Tuesday, March 3 | 3:30p.m. –4:30p.m. |Officer Transitioning
- Wednesday, March 18| 3:30p.m. – 4:30p.m. | ***
- Tuesday, March 24| 3:30p.m. –4:30p.m. | Values Identity and Decision Making
- Friday, March 27 | 3:00p.m. – 4:00p.m. | Maximize Your Summer
Student Leadership Conference | MARCH 28, 2015 | All core requirements will be offered, as well as many electives.
LEADERSHIP FELLOWS PROGRAM
This is an invitation only pilot program that will be facilitated and managed by a
committee of administrators responsible for leadership development on campus.
Students will meet once per month with Deans and outside guests for discussion
and reflection. The goal of this program is to invite highly involved, senior
student leaders to begin to transition their Seton Hall experience into their future
roles as leaders in the professional world. E-mail Maggie Bach at email@example.com for more information.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
With over 300 attendees each year, this conference supports the development of our student leaders and organizations on campus. This year's conference will be held on Saturday, March 28 from 9:30a.m. - 4:00p.m. Our keynote speaker will be the Mayor of South Orange, Alex Torpey.
Register for the conference here!
Interested in presenting? Submit a proposal by March 2!