The Print Shop offers a variety of products and services to fully
reproduce high quality projects for all your business needs.
Konica Minolta BIZHUB PRESS C7000, BIZHUB PRO1051& BIZHUB C552
Fastback 15XS, EXP Plus Mounting/ Laminator, Color Coil Binding & Plastic Comb Binding, Foil Fast Hard Cover Printer/Guide Canon iPF 8000s Wide Format Printer, Martin Yale EX5000 Tabber & Duplo DF1000 Air Fed Folder
- Black & White Digital Printing
- Color Digital Printing
- Book Binding, i.e., Tape, Perfect, Hard Cover, Plastic Comb & Color Coil
- Booklet Maker (Saddle Stitching)
- 2 or 3 Hole Drilling
- Collating Documents
- Tab & Divider Sheet Inserts
- Poster Prints (Color or Black & White)
- Mounting (Foam Boards)
- Wafer Sealing
- Brochure, Postcards, Newsletters, Flyers, Table Tents, Manuals, Course Materials, Reports, etc.
- Carbonless Forms
- Book Copying
- Print onto various application stocks i.e., Gloss, Matte, Linen,
Perforation, Astrobrights, etc.
- Envelopes (Standard Business Size 10 and 9x12)
- Invitations/Response Cards
- Tickets, Magnets and Certificates
- Desk Pads
- Direct Mail
- Mail Merging / Variable Data
- Return & Mailing address printed onto mailers
You must complete an Inter-Departmental Transfer Requisition/Invoice
Form. The following procedures must be followed when requesting a print
When completing an IDT Requisition/Invoice Form, please follow the
procedures and guidelines listed below. Incomplete forms will cause a
delay in your job turnaround time.
*Click here http://piratenet.shu.edu for the
IDT form. Click on the myWork Tab. The IDT form can be found under
A. The following information must be on your IDT Requisition Form:
- Your Name
- Department Name
- Department Budget Manager Signature
- Department Account Number
- Brief Job Description
B. Attach your original document to your completed IDT invoice form
or send it electronically.
C. Duplicating requests are accepted via campus mail, electronically or
D. Completed jobs are delivered by the mailroom, upon request you can
pick-up your job.
Request an Estimate
- Large duplicating jobs require at least one week's notice.
- Original documents will be returned back, provided that they are in
- Files sent electronically must be in order for printing.
- Duplicating requests less than 1,000 copies will be completed in
two or three business days.
- Duplicating requests greater than 1,000 copies will be completed in
two or three business days.
- The Department's account # listed on the IDT form will be billed at
the end of the respective month.
- To ensure that your print jobs are always produced, processed and
priced accurately, consult your job with the Print Shop Manager.
The Print Shop offers as part of their services a free no-charge
consultation prior to commencing your projects. Our experienced team
will discuss with you the requirements in full detail of your work
orders. The Print Shop Manager will work with you to determine the best
solution for the project. We also offer free estimates on all work
orders. For more details please contact Frank Capra, Print Shop Manager