|Title and Description
- The Procurement Department is responsible for processing all SHU invoices, check requests, expense reports, etc.
|accounts,accounts payable,check requests,expense reports,invoices,procurement|
- Online reference service is available only to currently enrolled students, SHU faculty, and Admin/Staff.
|Librarian,ask,ask a librarian,libraries,library,service|
- PNC is proud to offer Seton Hall University faculty and staff WorkPlace banking services.
|Resources,bank,banking,banking services,checking account,direct deposit,hr,human,human resources,pnc,service,services,visa|
- The Department of Public Safety provides one way service from campus to destinations with a half-mile radius of campus, available now between the hours of 5 p.m. and 2 a.m. daily.
|Van,escort,off-campus,public safety,safety,security,safe ride|
- The Procurement Department is responsible for managing the University's Chase and AMEX credit card programs.
|AMEX,American Express,chase,credit cards,procurement|
- Dining services at the University is provided by Gourmet Dining Services and is located in the Bishop Dougherty University Center.
|catering,dining,dining services,food,food services,gourmet,gourmet dining services,meal,meal plan|
- Direct deposit is a service offered by the University providing employees with the convenience of having their paycheck deposited directly into a checking or savings account of their choice.
|direct deposit,hr,human resources,payroll|
- Instructions for requesting messages to be posted on the University Center Display Board outside the Bishop Dougherty University Center.
|community development,display display board,dougherty,electronic board,student affairs,university center|
- Health Services offers emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|health services,Crisis Intervention,after hours,counseling,emergency,immediate care|
- All registered and matriculated students (residential and commuters) are entitled to receive care at Health Services. Learn more about general services and pharmacy prices.
|Health Services,allergy,asthma,dermatology,diabetes,general care,gynecology,health,health education,healthcare,immunizations,injections,laboratory services,men's health care,mental health,minor injuries,pharmacy,price,referrals,service fee,services,sports medicine,stds|
- Information about foreign language placement tests for Spanish, French, Italian, German, Latin, and Japanese.
|arts and sciences,center,exam,foreign,language,language resource center,placement,resource,test|
- Mailing Label/List Guidelines is provided as a resource to departments, employees and officially recognized University groups or organizations for obtaining employee mailing labels/lists for officially authorized Seton Hall University business.
|Resources,hr,human resources,lists,mail,mailing labels|
- We offer a number of anonymous online screenings for students to explore various mental health issues.
|Counseling Services,counseling,mental health,mental health questionnaires,mental health screens,online screenings,screens|
- Anyone wishing to park their vehicle on the South Orange campus must display a valid parking permit at all times.
|disability,handicapped,parking,parking lots,parking permits,permits,traffic|
- Add cash to your (or your child's) Pirate's Gold account.
|bookstore,campus wide id,card,credit,cwid,debit,food,galleon room,gold,id,laundry,meal,pirate,pirate gold,pirate's gold,vending machine|
- Learn how to register for emergency notifications from Seton Hall, including text messages, e-mail and telephone notices.
- The Print Shop offers a variety of products and services.
- The Procurement Department is responsible for processing all SHU Purchase Orders (POs).
- Public Safety provides emergency 24 hour Escort Services within the confines of the main campus.
|campus safety,division of student affairs and enrollment services,escorts,public safety,public safety and security,security escorts,student affairs|
- SHUFLY is the Seton Hall University shuttle service which runs until 2 a.m. Monday through Wednesday and until 2:30 a.m. on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
|SHUFLY,parking services,shuttle service|
- There are student employment opportunities available for both undergraduate and graduate looking for on campus employment.
|employment,financial aid,jobs,student employment,student financial services,work study|
- Seton Hall University offers summer conference services for conference groups or for individual accommodations in summer intern housing.
|HRL,conferences,housing,housing and residence life,intern housing,life,office,rental,residence,space,summer|
- The University Center Ticket Office is operated by the Department of Community Development for selling and distributing tickets for all approved events.
|community development,event tickets,student affairs,ticket office,ticket sales,tickets,university center|
- Information on how a student can request a transcript.
|enrollment services,office of the registrar,registrar,transcript,transcript office,transcript request|
- A guide to the Tutors in Residence (TIR) service for undergraduate students.
|1.8 GPA,HRL,TIR,Tutors,academics,freshmen,grades,housing,life,proofreading,residence,sophomore,study groups,tutor,tutors in residence|
- ULife Line is an online resource for those interested in learning more about mental health issues affecting college students
|Health Services,college students,mental health,student affairs,student affairs and enrollment services,ulife line||