The following apply to all groups - departments, students, faculty and non-university - who wish to reserve a table in the Galleon Lobby, hereafter referred to as Vendor:
- All applications for a vendor table must be made directly through the Department of Community Development: University organizations - submit requests via the University Scheduler; Non- University Group - submit a signed Vendor Table Application & Policy form. Please attach a leaflet or copy of materials that you plan to distribute. Submit applications a minimum of 5 working days prior to requested date(s).
- Tables may be reserved Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. when the University Center is open for normal operating hours.
- Driver's license or a valid Seton Hall University ID is to be left in the Community Development office, UC 107, as collateral for the table. It will be given back when the table is returned. The Vendor assumes responsibility for the condition of the said table during the rental period.
- No displays or promotional materials may be attached or mounted on the walls behind the tables.
- The sale of food items is not permitted.
- Failure to notify Community Development of cancellation 3 business days prior to a scheduled date will result in a $25 fine and/or loss of reservation privileges.
- Vendors must adhere to Seton Hall University and its Catholic Mission. This pertains to all vendor supplies and materials as well.
- The daily rental fee for a vendor table is $75.00. A non-refundable $40.00 deposit payable in cash, money order or bank check is due upon approval of requested date(s) with the balance due upon receipt of table.
- Credit card and telephone service vendors not contracted through Seton Hall University are not permitted to reserve a vendor table.
Galleon Lobby Vendor Table Reservation Form
Please complete the Galleon Lobby Vendor Table Reservation Form if you wish to reserve a vendor table.