|Title and Description
- Seton Hall requires that all full and part-time, permanent and temporary faculty (including adjunct faculty), administrators and bargaining and non-bargaining unit staff consent to an appropriate background check prior to employment with the University, as well as prior to promotion or transfer within the University.
|background check,policy,procedure,counsel,provost||Background Check Policy|
- The use of intellectual property, such as materials protected by copyright, is affected by the ownership rights in those materials. In our educational environment and as members of the Seton Hall University community, we recognize the value of those rights as expressed in the copyright laws of the United States.
|copyright,intellectual property,ownership,rights,law,fair use||Copyright Policy|
- The Principal Investigator's Handbook contains the standard policies, procedures and forms that faculty need to seek external support for research, teaching and outreach.
|SURF,TLTR,URC,awards,challenge,databases,faculty development,faculty initiatives,federal,fellowships,foundations,grants,handbook,principal investigators,proposal development,publications,research,scholarship,state,workshops||Principal Investigator's Handbook|
- Policy and procedure described for promotion, tenure and sabbaticals.
|faculty,faculty guide,promotion,provost,rank,sabbatical,tenure||Procedures for Promotion, Tenure, Sabbaticals|
- Any research project, class activity, or testing procedure involving the use of animals must be reviewed and approved by the IACUC before initiation.
|animal,animal research,iacuc,provost||Review Process||
Office of the Provost
Fax (973) 275-2361
Presidents Hall Rm. 112