|Title and Description
- Seton Hall requires that all full and part-time, permanent and temporary faculty (including adjunct faculty), administrators and bargaining and non-bargaining unit staff consent to an appropriate background check prior to employment with the University, as well as prior to promotion or transfer within the University.
|background check,policy,procedure,counsel,provost||Background Check Policy|
- The Principal Investigator's Handbook contains the standard policies, procedures and forms that faculty need to seek external support for research, teaching and outreach.
|SURF,TLTR,URC,awards,challenge,databases,faculty development,faculty initiatives,federal,fellowships,foundations,grants,handbook,principal investigators,proposal development,publications,research,scholarship,state,workshops||Principal Investigator's Handbook|
- Policy and procedure described for promotion, tenure and sabbaticals.
|faculty,faculty guide,promotion,provost,rank,sabbatical,tenure||Procedures for Promotion, Tenure, Sabbaticals|
- Any research project, class activity, or testing procedure involving the use of animals must be reviewed and approved by the IACUC before initiation.
|animal,animal research,iacuc,provost||Review Process|
- Students who have a physical, medical, learning or psychiatric disability, either temporary or permanent, may be eligible for reasonable accommodations at the University.
|disability support services,learning disability,medical disability,permanent disability,physical disability,psychiatric disability,reasonable accommodations,statement on students with disabilities,students with disabilities,temporary disability||Statement on Students with Disabilities||
Office of the Provost
Fax (973) 275-2361
Presidents Hall Rm. 112