- The following SHU students are eligible to borrow a laptop from the TLTC Loaner Pool
- An undergraduate student not in the Mobile Computing Program but taking a Mobile Computing class.
- An undergraduate or graduate student who is going to use the laptop in the Walsh Library for research over the wireless network.
- An undergraduate or graduate student participating in a wireless class who does not have his or her own computer.
- The laptop can be connected to our network via a standard LAN connection or via the wireless network.
- The use of the laptop is limited to a four hour time period.
- The laptop must be checked out in person at the TLTC and returned prior to close of business on the day the laptop is checked out.
- A valid Seton Hall Student or Employee ID Card will be necessary to pick-up the laptop.
- You will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Receipt and Responsibility form when you pick-up the laptop. Please read this form thoroughly.
- The laptop is loaned out on a first come, first served basis.
- We will not take any semester long requests nor will we reserve a laptop for any person.
June 10, 2008