- Request form for exception to the 1.8 GPA requirement to remain in housing.
|HRL,Release,housing,leave,move,out,request||1.8 GPA Requirement|
- User accounts that provide access to various IT resources are created and maintained by the Department of Information Technology to support the academic and administrative work of members of the University community.
|account,generation,IT,information technology,banner,email,office 365,office365,piratenet,blackboard||Account Generation Processes|
- This policy describes how and when advances of university money for business trips are obtained and when appropriate..
- Information about applying for graduation.
|graduation||Application for Graduation|
- Seton Hall has an appropriate use policy which governs the use of IT resources on campus.
|appropriate use,enforcement,principles,rights of access,user expectations,user responsibilities||Appropriate Use Policy|
- The purpose of this policy is to define the “at will” employment relationship between the University and its at will employees.
|at will,at will employment,employment,employment relatiosnhip||At Will Employment|
- Information on how to audit a course including registration information.
|audit,audit declaration,audit options,auditing a course,enrollment services,registrar||Audit Options|
- Authorization procedures for conducting a search.
|authorized search,community development,procedures,search||Authorized Search Policy|
- Financial aid award notification.
|aid,award,financial,financial aid award notification,financial aid office,loan,notification,scholarship,services,student,student financial services||Award Notification|
- Seton Hall requires that all full and part-time, permanent and temporary faculty (including adjunct faculty), administrators and bargaining and non-bargaining unit staff consent to an appropriate background check prior to employment with the University, as well as prior to promotion or transfer within the University.
|background check,policy,procedure,counsel,provost||Background Check Policy|
- Seton Hall University promotes the use of bicycles as an alternative means of transportation supporting the University’s goals for a more sustainable campus.
- The policy for Blackboard Course Site Retention.
|blackboard,course,policy,procedures,retention,site||Blackboard Course Site Retention Policy|
- Seton Hall has created the following e-mail guidelines to govern the use of the University e-mail system.
|account,announcements,broadcasts,e-mail,guidelines,hoaxes,violations||Broadcast Email Guidelines|
- This policy outlines the processes used to create, maintain and delete user accounts on Seton Hall University's email systems.
|policy,use,email,guidelines,accounts,technology,employees,faculty,students,alumni||Campus Email Use Guidelines|
- The University may accept gifts and pledges that are consistent with its stated mission and bylaws, and federal, state and local laws and regulations.
|advancement,bequest,cash,development,endowment,gift,jewelry,pledge,policy,president,real estate||Centralizing and Coordinating Gifts and Pledges|
- Information on the change of major procedure.
|change of major,curriculum adjustment form,enrollment services,major,office of the registrar,registrar||Change of Major|
- This document is the official Chase credit card policy document for Seton Hall University.
|chase,credit,mastercard,policy||Chase MasterCard Policy|
- Each professor sets the attendance policy for his/her class. Students should refer to the course syllabus to know the absence policy for each class.
|absence,atttendance,class,community development||Class Absence Notification Policy|
- Learn about the policy for safeguarding personal information with the University's emergency notification system.
|3n,call,collection,crisis,data,e-mail,email,emergency,information,notice,notification,personal,phone,piratealert,policy,privacy,safeguard,service,sms,telephone,text,text message||Collection of Personal Contact Data for Emergency Notification System|
- The Financial Aid Office communicates to our students via email and PirateNet. All notifications are emailed to the students SHU email account.
|financial aid,communication,students,piratenet,email,shu account||Communications to Students|
- Policy for the retention of documents maintained in the student's discipline files.
|Community Standards,community development,judicial,records,retention||Community Standards Records Retention|
- This policy describes when competitive bids must be obtained at Seton Hall University when procuring goods and services
- This policy outlines the process for installing new software applications in the public computer labs.
|computer lab,software installation||Computer Lab Software Installation Policy|
- The purpose of this policy is to protect Seton Hall University technology resources and data against intrusion by viruses and other malware.
|computing,information technology,it,malware,virus,security,computer,network,antivirus||Computer Viruses and Malware Policy|
- Conditions for receiving financial aid
|Conditions for receiving financial aid,aid,financial,financial aid,financial aid aoffice,services,student,student financial services||Conditions for Receiving Aid|
- Seton Hall University employees who have been given access to confidential information, have a resonsibility to protect this sensitive and personal data.
|data,confidentiality,access,information technology,banner,personal,financial academic||Confidentiality Agreement|
- Assuring that proper precautions are taken when entering confined spaces within the facility.
|Policies,confined space,entry procedure,facilities,facilities engineering,offices||Confined Space Entry Procedure|
- Conflict of interest and commitment policy for officers and employees of Seton Hall University.
|administrative,announcement,conflict,conflict of commitment,conflict of interest,statement||Conflict of Interest and Commitment Policy|
- The Whistleblower Act protects employees against retaliatory action.
|compliance,protection,employees,whistleblower,conscientious||Conscientious Employee Protection Act (Whistleblower Policy)|
- To provide a means of immediately identifying what contractors and vendors employed by the DFE are working on campus.
|facilities,facilities engineering,offices,vendor id||Contract / Vendor ID Card Policy|
- The use of intellectual property, such as materials protected by copyright, is affected by the ownership rights in those materials. In our educational environment and as members of the Seton Hall University community, we recognize the value of those rights as expressed in the copyright laws of the United States.
|copyright,intellectual property,ownership,rights,law,fair use||Copyright Policy|
- This document establishes the standard operating guidelines for the safe use of cranes or hoists to lift material and equipment on campus.
|cranes,facilities,facilities engineering,hoists,offices,picks,policy||Cranes, Hoists, and Picks|
- Seton Hall's curriculum modification policy and procedures for students with disabilities.
|course substitution,curriculum modification,foreign language substitution. math substitution||Curriculum Modification Policy|
- Any person who uses, stores or accesses data contained in the University’s technology systems has the responsibility to safeguard that data.
|data,security,information technology,policy,classification,privacy||Data Classification Security Policy|
- Deferments of tuition & fees and disbursement of aid.
|Deferments of tuition & fees and disbursement of aid,a id,deferment,disbursement,fees,financial,office of financial aid,services,student,tuition||Deferments of Tuition & Fees and Disbursement of Aid|
- Comparing dependent and Independent student status
|Dependent,aid,circumstances,exceptional,finaid,financial,independent,office,student,student financial services,students||Dependent vs. Independent Students|
- Information about diplomas
- Policy and procedures for filing an appeal regarding DSS accommodations.
|dss,disability,disability support services,appeal,accommodation,accommodate,compliance,denied||Disability Support Services (DSS) Appeal Policy and Procedures|
- The Monsignor James C. Turro Library of Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology is happy to receive donations of theological books and journals, books on Church history, Christian spirituality, biblical studies and saints’ lives.
|Immaculate Conception Seminary,book donation,church,donation policy,donations,james c. turro,journal donation,journals,seminary,seminary library,theology||Donations of Books and Periodical Literature|
- This policy establishes a drug-free workplace program that balances our respect for individuals with the need to maintain an alcohol and drug free environment.
|alcohol,alcoholic beverages,controlled substances,drug-free,drug-free schools and communities act,drug-free workplace act,illegal use of drugs,unlawful drugs||Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace|
- The purpose of this policy is to assist University employees in fulfilling their responsibilities to preserve and produce relevant evidence.
|data,data preservation,document preservation,e discovery,electronically stored information,esi,evidence,general counsel,policy,preservation,relevant evidence||e Discovery Policy|
- This policy covers the procedures for using the University's C2C ArchiveOne e-mail archiving system.
|e-mail,archive,mailbox,it,technology||Email Archiving (ArchiveOne) Policies and Procedures|
- Seton Hall University must verify employment eligibility of employees.
|I9,eligibility,employment,federal law,verification||Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)|
- Risk management and regulatory compliance are fundamental responsibilities of University leadership and management.
|risk,management,compliance,regulatory,mitigation||Enterprise Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance Policy and Program|
- Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
|aa,age,andti-discrimination,compliance,disability,discrimination,eeo,employees,employment,equal,equal opportunity employment,federal,opportunity,president,state||Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Statement|
- In recognition of distinguished and meritorious service rendered to Seton Hall University, the provost may confer on a retired faculty member a number of privileges.
|Policies,academic,emerita,emeritus,faculty,policy,provost,retired||Faculty Emeritus/Emerita Policy|
- Procedure for filing a grievance.
|faculty,grievance,provost,senate||Faculty Grievance Procedures|
- The faculty laptop distribution policy provides information for faculty on how to scheduling a distribution appointment.
|distribution,doIT,faculty,laptop,laptop distribution,pc support,pcss||Faculty Laptop Distribution|
- The faculty laptop refresh policy describes faculty eligibility to upgrade their current computer to the latest model.
|doIT,faculty,laptop refresh,pc support,pcss,upgrade||Faculty Laptop Refresh|
- There are several faculty specific policies that govern participation in the Mobile Computing Program.
|Mobile Computing,Policies,administrators,employees,faculty,refresh,repairs||Faculty Participation in Mobile Computing|
- This policy provides eligible employees with family medical leave in compliance with the FMLA and NJFMLA.
|FMLA,Family and Medical Leave Act,Leave for Covered Service Member,Military Family Leave,NJFLA,New Jersey Family Leave Act,Qualified Exigency Leave,Regular Leave,Unpaid Leave,intermittent leave||Family Medical Leaves|
- The Federal Processor determines who is selected for verification.
|federal,federal processor,financial,financial aid. aid,student financial services,verification||Federal Verification Policy|
- Information about access and privacy of educational records.
|access,educational records,enrollment services,privacy,registrar||FERPA Policies|
- Financial aid information for second degree undergraduate students..
|aid,financial,financial aid,second degree||Financial aid-second degree undergraduate students|
- Review of financial aid information for transfer students
|aid,financial,financial aid,transfer students||Financial Aid-Transfer Students|
- The University Fire Safety Program is coordinated by the Department of Public Safety & Security (PS&S).
|emergency,evacuation,fire,fire suppression,public safety,safety,security||Fire Emergencies|
- Rationale, Regulations and Resources regarding Fire Safety for Seton Hall University Housing Facilities
|HRL,appliances,evacuation,fire,fire drills,fire safety,furniture,housing,housing and residence life,inspections,life,prohibited items,residence,sprinklers,suppression systems||Fire Safety|
- Regulations for displaying the American Flag and the SHU Flag on campus.
|Policies,american flag,community development,flag,offices,procedures,shu flag||Flag Policy|
- The Fuel Tank Emergency Procedure and SPCC Plan describes the facility's response guidelines to control and remove the released materials and the steps to follow to place all human lives affected by the release out of harm's way.
|emergency,facilities,facilities engineering,fuel tank,office,policy,procedure||Fuel Tank Emergency Procedure and SPCC Plan|
- Student health and safety are fundamental to our community. Whenever there is concern for another student or belief that assistance is needed, students are expected to contact Public Safety.
|assistance,community development,good samaritan,help,samaritan,students||Good Samaritan Policy|
- Information about changing a grade.
|grade change||Grade Change Policy|
- Graduate student financial aid.
|Graduate student financial aid,aid,assistantship,chancellors,federal Stafford,fellowships,financial,financial aid office,graduate,graduate assistantships,loans,masters,perkins,provost,regents,scholarships,services,student,student financial services,university,waivers||Graduate Students|
- A summary of policies and procedures for resident students hosting guests in the halls.
|Overnight,guest policy,hosting,visitation||Guest & Visitation Policies & Procedures|
- To ensure safety of the entire residential hall community, all residence hall rooms will be inspected monthly for Health and Safety compliance.
|HRL,Health Inspections,Housing & Residence LIfe,Safety Inspections,confiscation,dorm,dorms,fire safety,housing,inspection,inspections,policy,residence,safety||Health & Safety Inspections Policy|
- The most significant contribution that Seton Hall University can make to limit the spread of HIV infection is through education.
|AIDS,HIV,handbook,health,policy,student affairs,student handbook,students,university||HIV/AIDS Policy|
- Every student who writes a thesis for ICS must present one copy to the seminary library for binding and storage.
|seminary library,thesis,thesis policy,thesis preservation||ICS Thesis Preservation|
- The Identity Theft Prevention Policy and Program for Seton Hall University
|compliance,compliance office,identity theft prevention,identity theft prevention policy,identity theft prevention program||Identity Theft Prevention Policy and Program|
- Information about incomplete grades.
- Seton Hall's policy on awarding institutional funds to incoming and current students.
|Institutional aid,financial aid,grant policy,grants,institutional grant policy||Institutional Need Based Grant Programs Policy|
- This policy indicates how a department purchases for another department and then charges back.
- This policy outlines the process for evaluating, procuring, and installing new software for the laptop image.
|installation,laptop software image,procurement,software application,testing||Laptop Image Software Installation Policy|
- The following information is provided to give you an overview of the policies on Refunds and Return of Title IV funds.
|classes,drop,financial,financial aid,late,refund check,refunds/return of funds,registrar,schedule,services,student,student financial services,tuition,withdrawal,withdrawals||Late Drops and Withdrawals|
- The purpose of this policy is to provide uniform criteria and procedures in the event it becomes necessary to reduce the number of positions and/or University employees or to restructure the workforce.
|employees,human resources,layoff,reduction,restructure,staff,workforce||Layoff Policy|
- This policy governs governs the use of the loaner laptops available through the TLTC Loaner Pool.
|TLTC,guidelines,loaner||Loaner Laptop Guidelines|
- World language media check-out and use policy for faculty, staff and students
|DVD,World,cd,film,foreign,language,movie||Media Use and Copyright|
- In compliance with the Higher Education Reauthorization Act of 2008, the purpose of this policy is to provide the procedures for reporting, investigating and making emergency notifications regarding any resident student of Seton Hall University who is believed to be missing.
|emergency,missing,notification,policy,public safety,security,student,student affairs||Missing Resident Student Notification Policy|
- There are several student specific policies that govern participation in the Mobile Computing Program.
|Mobile Computing,Policies,check-in,fees,fines,refresh,repairs||Mobile Computing - Student Participation Policies|
- This policy ensures the timely and appropriate formulation and internal review of contracts and leases entered by SHU.
|Auxiliary Services,business affairs,contracts,leases,negotiations||Negotiating and Entering into Contracts and Leases|
- Seton Hall University does not condone and never has condoned or supported the practice of hazing. Hazing is contrary to the principles upon which the University community is built.
|Community Standards,Greek Life,community development,fraternities,hazing,sororities||Non-Hazing Policy|
- This policy provides information on the various ways in which Seton Hall University employees can procure goods or services.
|Process,order,policy||Order Process Policy|
- Reduction of aid due to overaward.
|aid,aid reduction,financial,financial aid,overaward,reduction||Overawards|
- The Office of Parking Services is responsible for the regulation and enforcement of all University parking lots.
|disability,eligibility,enforcement,fees,fines,handicapped,parking,parking lots,parking permits,parking services,permits,regulations,rules,traffic||Parking Rules and Regulations|
- In order to protect both your and the University’s information and resources, the Department of Information Technology has formulated password standards and guidelines.
|authentication,doIT,information technology,password,security,security information security,strong password,technology,verification||Password Policy, Standards and Guidelines|
- Guidelines for conducting annual performance assessments for Administrative employees.
|Performance,Related Documents,Training and Organizational Development,administrator,hr,human resources,performance management,policies and procedures||Performance Evaluation for Administrative Employees|
- Guidelines for conducting annual performance assessments for bargaining and non-bargaining unit employees.
|Related Documents,Training and Organizational Development,hr,human resources,performance management,policies and procedures||Performance Evaluation for Bargaining Unit and Non-Bargaining Unit Support Staff|
- Seton Hall University recognizes that there is a potential for injury to people and damage to property that can result from fire or sparks that arises when hot work is performed outside of a designated safe hot work area.
|Policies,facilities,facilities engineering,hot work,permit||Permit Program for Hot Work|
- Policies and procedures for using a personal vehicle for company business.
|accident,automobile,business,business affairs,driver,driver's license,license,maintenance,motor,motor vehicle,personal vehicle,vehicle,vehicle safety||Personal Vehicle Use|
- The policy provides eligible tenured faculty at the South Orange campus with the opportunity to enter into phased retirement agreements
|faculty,phased,policy,retrement,south orange campus,tenure,tenured||Phased Retirement Policy for Tenured Faculty at the South Orange Campus|
- All forms of sexual offenses are violations of the University's Community Standards. The Student Handbook contains the “Sexual Assault and Misconduct Policy”.
|Community Standards,Health Services,policies relating to sex offenses,sex offenses,sexual offenses,student handbook||Policies Relating to Sex Offenses|
- Seton Hall University affirms the value of racial and ethnic diversity and welcomes persons of all groups, cultures and religious traditions.
|Policies,compliance,compliance program,discriminaiton,ethnic,policy,racial||Policy Against Racial & Ethnic Discrimination|
- As a Catholic institution of higher education, Seton Hall University embraces Judeo-Christian values that proclaim the dignity and rights of all people.
|Policies,compliance,federal,harassment,law,laws,policy,regulation,sexual,state||Policy Against Sexual Harassment|
- The purpose of this policy is to provide a standardized process for the development, approval, promulgation and management of University, divisional, school/college and departmental policies.
|Policies,guidelines,official,policy,procedures,responsible,scope,standards,university counsel||Policy on Developing, Adopting and Promulgating University Policies|
- The University is committed to defending and protecting its employees and other representatives from liability in the fulfillment of their duties and responsibilities to the University.
|policy,counsel,employees,defense,indemnification||Policy on Legal Defense and Indemnification of University Employees and Representatives|
- In the naming of University facilities, and of other opportunities such as scholarships, endowed chairs, speaker series, and the like, Seton Hall seeks to recognize individuals who have made a noteworthy contribution to the good of our world.
|policy,regents,naming||Policy On Naming Opportunities|
- Seton Hall's policy on service animals for students with disabilities.
|animals,guide dog,hearing dog,seizure response dog,service animal,service dogs,signal dog||Policy on Service Animals|
- Policy on the conduct of students with disabilities.
|Community Standards,Conduct,disciplinary action,discipline,student conduct||Policy on Student Conduct|
- As a non-profit organization, Seton Hall University is required annually to file Internal Revenue Service Form 990, the "Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax."
|policy,IRS,forms,990,990-t,exempt,income tax,internal revenue||Policy on the Preparation, Review and Approval of IRS Forms 990 and 990-T|
- Information about preregistration and registration.
|preregistration,registration||Preregistration and Registration|
- The Principal Investigator's Handbook contains the standard policies, procedures and forms that faculty need to seek external support for research, teaching and outreach.
|SURF,TLTR,URC,awards,challenge,databases,faculty development,faculty initiatives,federal,fellowships,foundations,grants,handbook,principal investigators,proposal development,publications,research,scholarship,state,workshops||Principal Investigator's Handbook|
- This booklet explains the Priority Point System for returning resident room selection
|HRL,Priority,campus involvement,dorms,housing,housing and residence life,life,lottery,points,priority points,residence,room lottery||Priority Points|
- Policy and procedure described for promotion, tenure and sabbaticals.
|faculty,faculty guide,promotion,provost,rank,sabbatical,tenure||Procedures for Promotion, Tenure, Sabbaticals|
- The following is a list of guidelines that govern the use of the Public Computer Labs.
|guidelines,pcss,public lab||Public Computer Lab Guidelines|
- This policy outlines the terms and conditions for using a public lab as a teaching or meeting space.
|policy,public lab,reservation||Public Lab Reservation Policy|
- This policy shows the various ways in which Seton Hall University employees can procure goods and services.
|overview,policy,purchasing||Purchasing Policy & Procedure Overview|
- This policy provides for the consistent and systematic review, retention, and disposition of records received or created in the transaction of Seton Hall University business.
|records retention and disposition policy,records retention and disposition,records retention policy,policies and procedures,office of records management,offices||Records Retention|
- A listing of the policies and procedures for the Richie Regan Recreation and Athletic Center.
|Richie Regan Recreation and Athletic Center Policies List,Richie Regan center,athletics,rec center,rec center policies,recreation center||Recreation and Athletic Center Policies|
- Ensure mission-effectiveness by recruiting employees who understand and embrace the University's Mission.
|recruiting for mission,mission,recruiting,University's Mission,Catholic mission,Catholic Institution of higher education,policy,policies,m||Recruiting for Mission Non-Faculty Employees|
- Outlines the recycling effort on campus.
- A complete list of registration and transcript holds with descriptions.
|75,BD,BT,CA,De,PP,RA,account,ad,ba,cb,ce,ci,cn,da,db,dd,di,dn,enrollment services,eo,hold on account,holds,im,office of the registrar,payment,rb,re,registrar,registration holds,rn,sa,sb,sd,se,si. ri,sn,th,transcript holds||Registration and Transcript Holds|
- This policy applies to all SHU, employees, contractors, consultants, temporary employees, and all personnel affiliated with third party employers utilizing the VPN to access the SHU Network.
|it,information technology,vpn,network||Remote Access (VPN) Policy|
- The Department of Education has implemented new regulations governing repeated coursework. The regulations have been implemented to improve the pace of graduation completion for students, which in turn should reduce loan indebtedness and preserve grant funding levels.
|repeat,coursework,education,regulations,graduation,completion,loan,indebtedness,grant,funding,levels||Repeat Coursework Policy|
- Policies regarding use of alcohol in University Housing.
|alcohol,beer balls,drinking,kegs,over 21,under 21||Residence Hall Alcohol Policy|
- Any research project, class activity, or testing procedure involving the use of animals must be reviewed and approved by the IACUC before initiation.
|animal,animal research,iacuc,provost||Review Process|
- Seton Hall's policy on determining satisfactory academic progress and the appeal process.
|academic progress,appeal academic progress,financial aid,satisfactory academic progress policy||Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy|
- Guidelines for use of the Screening Room in Fahy Hall 203B.
|film,foreign,language,movie,screening room||Screening Room Use|
- All Seton University faculty, administrators, staff and students who have a valid SHU ID card have access and borrowing privileges.
|access,borrowing,library,seminary,seminary library||Seminary Library Access and Borrowing|
- Only SHU Faculty and registered SHU students with a valid SHU ID card have full access to the library with borrowing privileges.
|book borrowing,lending policy,seminary,seminary library||Seminary Library Lending Policy|
- Read the Seminary Library policy regarding overdue library books and media.
|late fee,library fees,overdue book policy,overdue fee,seminary library||Seminary Library Overdue Policy|
- Separation of duties is one tool used to ensure the integrity and security of the University’s data and information systems.
|policy,it,information systems,computer,technology,duties,security,data,integrity,hipaa||Separation of Duties within Information Systems|
- A description of the severance program Seton Hall University provides to full-time administrative and non-union staff employees.
|Financial Separation Allowance,Policies,Position Elimination,Release,Restructuring,Separation,Severance,Severance Pay,policy||Severance and Release|
- Policy on Sexual Assault and misconduct
|Policies,behavior,misconduct,policy,procedure,procedures,sexual misconduct||Sexual Assault and Misconduct|
- Details about the Short Term Disability policy.
|benefits,employee benefits,human resources,offices,services,short term disability||Short Term Disability|
- Process for getting a Direct Loan to finance your education at SHU.
|aid,financial,financial aid,loan,loan process,stafford loan,student financial services||SHU Direct Loan Process|
- This policy provides paid sick leave to employees due to illness, injury or disability.
|accrued sick leave,earned sick leave,paid sick leave,sick leave maximum,unused sick leave||Sick Leave|
- Policy regarding Sports Camps
|Sports camp,athletic and recreational services,athletics,camp,policy,sports,university athletics||Sports Camps Policy|
- This policy indicates when the use of a standing purchase order is appropriate at Seton Hall University.
|orders,purchase,standing||Standing Purchase Orders|
- Students who have a physical, medical, learning or psychiatric disability, either temporary or permanent, may be eligible for reasonable accommodations at the University.
|disability support services,learning disability,medical disability,permanent disability,physical disability,psychiatric disability,reasonable accommodations,statement on students with disabilities,students with disabilities,temporary disability||Statement on Students with Disabilities|
- All full-time undergraduate students, graduate students in select programs, and faculty participate in Mobile Computing.
|Mobile Computing,adjunct faculty,faculty,graduate assistants,graduate students,laptops,participation,undergraduate students||Student Participation in Mobile Computing|
- Review of student rights and responsibilities.
|aid,financial,financial aid,responsibilities,student financial services,student rights||Student Rights and Responsibilities|
- The following policies pertain to students who participate in the Student Technology Assistant Program.
|Policies,STA mission,TLT Center,TLTC,pc support,pcss,policy,professional conduct,responsibility,sta||Student Technology Assistant (STA) Policy|
- Financial aid policies for Dissertation students.
|students in dissertation,dissertation students,dissertation,aid,financial,financial aid,financial aid office,services,student,student financial services||Students in Dissertation|
- This policy indicates why Seton Hall University is exempt from sales and use tax in the various states listed below.
|tax certificate||Tax Exempt Certificates|
- Tax Reporting and Withholding Requirements for Tuition Remission and Tuition Exchange Benefits.
|benefits,exchange,hr,human resources,tax reporting requirements,tax withholding requirements,taxation,tuition,tuition exchange scholarship program,tuition remission||Tax Reporting and Withholding Requirements for Tuition Remission and Tuition Exchange Benefits|
- University IT Services has established guidelines and procedures for all technology purchases.
|IT,technology,purchase,equipment,software,computers,wireless,devices,network,servers,peripherals,printer,hub||Technology Purchase Procedures|
- Seton Hall's Policy and Procedures for Testing
|testing,policy,procedures,dss,disability,support,services||Testing Policy and Procedures|
- Information about requesting transcripts.
|office of the registrar,registrar,transcript request policy,transcripts||Transcript Request Policy|
- This is a statement of Seton Hall University policy on business, travel and entertainment expenses. It is applicable to all University employees
|Auxiliary Services,Overnight,Policies,accommodations,car rentals,employees,entertainment,ira,personnel,policy,procurement,receipt,reimburse,travel,university||Travel & Receipt Policy|
- This policy provides information on Seton Hall University's overall travel and entertainment policy.
|entertainment,travel||Travel and Entertainment|
- Seton Hall University is a member of Tuition Exchange, Inc., a 501(c) 3 non-profit association of colleges and universities that was founded in 1952 for the purpose of making careers in higher education more attractive.
|Resources,exchange,hr,human,program,scholarship,tuition||Tuition Exchange Scholarship Program|
- A link to the University's library policies.
|University Libraries Policies,Walsh Library,Walsh Library policies||University Libraries Policies|
- University employees may wish to access campus network services such as email using their mobile device.
|policy,it,information technology,mobile,network,access,security||University Policy Regarding Mobile Devices Accessing Campus Network Services|
- This document establishes the standard operating guidelines for shutting off any utility to a building or any section of campus.
|facilities,facilities engineering,office,policy,procedures,utility shutdown||Utility Shutdown and Notification|
- This program allows employees to donate vacation time to another employee.
|benefits,forms,policies and procedures||Vacation Donation Policy|
- This policy provides paid vacation leave to eligible employees.
|accrued vacation time,payment of unused vacation time,vacation accruals,vacation leave,vacation time||Vacation Leave|
- Policies and procedures for operating University-owned vehicles.
|accident,automobile,business,business affairs,driver,driver's license,license,maintenance,motor,motor vehicle,vehicle,vehicle safety||Vehicle Safety|
- This policy has been established to provide an appropriate level of safety for employees, students, visitors and property by establishing a Zero Tolerance for any form of threats and/or threatening behavior or acts of violence.
|acts of violence,employee violence,threatening behavior,threats,violence,workplace violence,zero tolerance||Violence Prevention Policy|
- The policy and procedures by which an employee can participate in volunteer leave.
|benefits,human resources,leave,policy,volunteer,volunteerism||Volunteer Leave – Volunteerism|
- Information for undergraduate students about withdrawal from the University
|enrollment services,honorable dismissal,medical withdrawal,registrar,request for withdrawal form,withdrawal,undergraduate||Withdrawal Information|