SHUFLY is the Seton Hall shuttle service provided by
Parking Services. With stops throughout campus and the town of
South Orange, it is a convenient way for Seton Hall students, staff and
accompanied guests to get where you need to go.
Track the SHUFLY shuttle »
SHUFLY runs until 2 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. On Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the service runs until 2:30 a.m.
SHUFLY only accepts payment using Pirate's Gold. All patrons
must have a valid Seton Hall ID card with pirate's gold funds in
If you are a guest, you must be accompanied by your host who must
have an ID card and available pirate's gold funds. The host will
be responsible for payment of your fare using his/her SHU ID card and
Pirate Gold funds.
Here are some things you will need to know in order to utilize
- Community members need an SHU ID.
- Resident students ride at no additional cost.
- SHUFLY fare is $1 per ride and can only be accepted through
Pirate’s Gold. Just swipe your SHU ID as you board SHUFLY.
- Schedule times are all approximate. Please be at the SHUFLY stop 5
minutes before the scheduled time. Every effort will be made to operate
according to the published schedule. Circumstances sometimes develop
beyond our control, and accordingly we cannot hold ourselves
responsible for errors in timetables and inconveniences resulting from
delayed shuttles. Connections are not guaranteed and schedules are
subject to change without notice.
- SHUFLY can only pick up or drop off passengers at designated SHUFLY
- Animals: No animals are permitted, with the exception of certified
Guide Dogs accompanying persons with disabilities.
- SHUFLY service is subject to change, including increases or
decreases in service or fares. We will give as much advance notice as
possible in such cases.
- Don’t have a Pirate’s Gold account yet? Open your account
- Take a virtual ride of all the SHUFLY service stops: Take
virtual ride NOW!
- View a copy of the SHUFLY Schedule »
SHUFLY Options for Unlimited Riding:
- Unlimited Monthly SHUFLY Passes are available for $25 per month for
students and $35 for faculty, staff and administrators and must be
purchased by the 20th of the prior month. For example, if you'd like
unlimited rides on SHUFLY in January then please purchase your monthly
pass by December 20.
- Unlimited Semester SHUFLY Passes are available for $45 for students
and $60 for faculty, staff and administrators. That's a nice savings
over the monthly option. The Unlimited Semester Pass it will be valid
immediately upon purchase.
- With either plan you will still be able to take a guest with you on
SHUFLY however your Pirate's Gold account will be charged for their
- No refunds will be given on either SHUFLY Unlimited Pass option.
- If you have an outstanding balance on your Pirate's Gold account
due to SHUFLY usage that balance MUST be paid before you will be
eligible to purchase one of the unlimited ride passes.
- To purchase either Unlimited SHUFLY Pass please visit the Campus ID
For questions or concerns regarding the SHUFLY shuttle service,
contact Parking Services or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.