Aquinas Hall is a co-ed residence hall housing approximately 340 students on three floors. Aquinas Hall offers suite-style rooms that consist of 2 bedrooms sharing 1 bathroom. Each suite houses 4-5 people of the same gender. Each room has its own heating/cooling unit (see below for room dimensions and amenities). Aquinas Hall is part of the COMPASS (Collaborative Opportunities to Mature Personally, Academically, Socially and Spiritually) Program.
Aquinas Professional Staff »
Aquinas Hall Amenities
- 24-hour Security Desk
- Social and study lounges are available for students on each of the three floors.
- A game room with a pool table, foosball, air-hockey and big screen TV.
- 3 laundry rooms (one on each floor) with 3 washers and 3 dryers in each laundry room. You may use quarters or Pirates Gold.
- Vending (soda and snacks) and a change machine that gives one dollar coins is located on the second floor by the main entrance.
- 24-hour study lounge is available for students on each of the three floors.
- Aquinas TIRs are available to assist you with your schoolwork throughout the academic year.
You can contact the Aquinas Hall front desk at (973) 761-9566, 24 hours a day, during the academic year.
Aquinas Hall Rooms
All rooms in our Residence Hall are:
- fully furnished
- wired for networking to the University's main computer system and to the Internet
- wired for phone including a free voice mail.
- Cable TV including HBO, ESPN, and MTV is FREE to all residents.
All rooms feature:
Aquinas Hall Community
- Single and bunk able beds
- Desks and chairs
- Wardrobe / closets
There are many ways to get involved and become part of the Aquinas Hall Community. Our staff offers numerous programs that encourage our residents’ involvement, growth and development. Aquinas Hall Council is great way to get involved and make a difference in your hall community, as well as contribute to its improvement. Remember to ask your RA how to get involved.
Here is what some former residents of Aquinas had to say about their living experience in AQ!
“Always rely on your RAs for support because they make you have the best experience throughout the year.”
Nicole (class of 2008), West Haven, CT. Former 1st Floor Resident
“I had a blast living in Aquinas…only the finest live in Aquinas”
Prianka (class of 2008), Sylveter, GA. Former 2nd Floor Resident
“Aquinas, the hardest place to find but once you do, you will never leave.”
Alexandra (class of 2008), Great Falls, VA. Former 3rd Floor Resident
“Living with four other girls in a suite is the most fun you will ever have.”
Jenn (class of 2008), Middletown, MA. Former 3rd Floor Resident
“Aquinas became my home away from home and its people my second family.”
Emily (class of 2006), Williamstown, NJ. Former 1st Floor RA