All registered matriculated students (regardless of age/program) must complete the Health Form. Incomplete forms will delay your ability to register for class.
All students under the age of 31 years are required to submit documentation of immunization.
Guidelines are established based on New Jersey law (NJAC 8:57-6), Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) guidelines, American College Health Association (ACHA) guidelines, and University policies.
- Measles vaccination: proof of two doses after age one and thirty days apart, or laboratory proof of immunity.
- Mumps vaccination: proof of two doses or laboratory immunity.
- Rubella vaccination: proof of two doses or laboratory proof of immunity.
- Hepatitis B vaccine: if enrolled in 12 or more credits: proof of three doses.
- Tetanus vaccine within past ten years.
- Meningococcal Meningitis vaccine: within the last five years if living in campus housing.
- Varicella (Chicken pox)
- Human Papillomavirus
- Hepatitis A
- Pneumococcal (Pneumonia/for high risk groups)
For information regarding specific vaccines, please visit: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/
Contact the Health Service
at (973) 761-9175
for additional information.