Office of Financial Aid

Veterans Education Benefits


The Office of Financial Aid certifies eligible veterans and their dependents for educational benefit payments. The veteran and/or their dependents must first complete an application for benefits on the Veterans Administration (VA) portal. The VA will send the student a Certificate of Eligibility which should be submitted to the Office Financial of Aid. The Certifying Veteran Officer for Seton Hall University is Garland Foster, (973) 275-2597,

Seton Hall University does participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program. The limit for participants is 50 graduate students and there is no limit for undergraduate students. Only students who are registered and eligible for 100% of Post 9/11 benefit can participate.  Participation is on a first come first served basis. Students will have to submit a new request each semester. Students can request to participate by completing the Yellow Ribbon Program Application for Benefits. Upon review an e-mail will be sent to the student with a decision.

Contact Us

Office of Financial Aid
(800) 222-7183
Bayley Hall

Sign In to PirateNet