|Title and Description
- Financial aid award notification.
|aid,award,financial,financial aid award notification,financial aid office,loan,notification,scholarship,services,student,student financial services||Award Notification|
- The Financial Aid Office communicates to our students via email and PirateNet. All notifications are emailed to the students SHU email account.
|financial aid,communication,students,piratenet,email,shu account||Communications to Students|
- Conditions for receiving financial aid
|Conditions for receiving financial aid,aid,financial,financial aid,financial aid aoffice,services,student,student financial services||Conditions for Receiving Aid|
- Deferments of tuition & fees and disbursement of aid.
|Deferments of tuition & fees and disbursement of aid,a id,deferment,disbursement,fees,financial,office of financial aid,services,student,tuition||Deferments of Tuition & Fees and Disbursement of Aid|
- Comparing dependent and Independent student status
|Dependent,aid,circumstances,exceptional,finaid,financial,independent,office,student,student financial services,students||Dependent vs. Independent Students|
- The Federal Processor determines who is selected for verification.
|federal,federal processor,financial,financial aid. aid,student financial services,verification||Federal Verification Policy|
- Financial aid information for second degree undergraduate students..
|aid,financial,financial aid,second degree||Financial aid-second degree undergraduate students|
- Review of financial aid information for transfer students
|aid,financial,financial aid,transfer students||Financial Aid-Transfer Students|
- Graduate student financial aid.
|Graduate student financial aid,aid,assistantship,chancellors,federal Stafford,fellowships,financial,financial aid office,graduate,graduate assistantships,loans,masters,perkins,provost,regents,scholarships,services,student,student financial services,university,waivers||Graduate Students|
- Seton Hall's policy on awarding institutional funds to incoming and current students.
|Institutional aid,financial aid,grant policy,grants,institutional grant policy||Institutional Need Based Grant Programs Policy|
- The following information is provided to give you an overview of the policies on Refunds and Return of Title IV funds.
|classes,drop,financial,financial aid,late,refund check,refunds/return of funds,registrar,schedule,services,student,student financial services,tuition,withdrawal,withdrawals||Late Drops and Withdrawals|
- Reduction of aid due to overaward.
|aid,aid reduction,financial,financial aid,overaward,reduction||Overawards|
- The Department of Education has implemented new regulations governing repeated coursework. The regulations have been implemented to improve the pace of graduation completion for students, which in turn should reduce loan indebtedness and preserve grant funding levels.
|repeat,coursework,education,regulations,graduation,completion,loan,indebtedness,grant,funding,levels||Repeat Coursework Policy|
- Seton Hall's policy on determining satisfactory academic progress and the appeal process.
|academic progress,appeal academic progress,financial aid,satisfactory academic progress policy||Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy|
- Process for getting a Direct Loan to finance your education at SHU.
|aid,financial,financial aid,loan,loan process,stafford loan,student financial services||SHU Direct Loan Process|
- Review of student rights and responsibilities.
|aid,financial,financial aid,responsibilities,student financial services,student rights||Student Rights and Responsibilities|
- Financial aid policies for Dissertation students.
|students in dissertation,dissertation students,dissertation,aid,financial,financial aid,financial aid office,services,student,student financial services||Students in Dissertation||