Novo Nordisk Scholars Program
Award Amount: $5000
Availability: Current Undergraduate
- be enrolled full time at an ICFNJ member institution;
- be entering junior or senior year;
- special consideration will be given to nursing, nutrition and life science majors;
- possess a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale;
- demonstrate a history of work experience with diabetic population or population with hemophilia or bleeding disorders;
- demonstrate financial need as determined by your financial aid director;
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.
- be interested in pursuing a career in the health industry;
- show a commitment to continued work in the care, education, treatment or research of diabetes or hemophilia and bleeding disorders;
Each candidate must submit a completed application form with personal statement, resume, school transcript and letter of recommendation.
For more information, please visit www.njcolleges.org