- User accounts that provide access to various IT resources are created and maintained by the Department of Information Technology to support the academic and administrative work of members of the University community.
|account,generation,IT,information technology,banner,email,office 365,office365,piratenet,blackboard||Account Generation Processes|
- This policy describes how and when advances of university money for business trips are obtained and when appropriate..
- Seton Hall has an appropriate use policy which governs the use of IT resources on campus.
|appropriate use,enforcement,principles,rights of access,user expectations,user responsibilities||Appropriate Use Policy|
- The policy for Blackboard Course Site Retention.
|blackboard,course,policy,procedures,retention,site||Blackboard Course Site Retention Policy|
- Seton Hall has created the following e-mail guidelines to govern the use of the University e-mail system.
|account,announcements,broadcasts,e-mail,guidelines,hoaxes,violations||Broadcast Email Guidelines|
- This policy outlines the processes used to create, maintain and delete user accounts on Seton Hall University's email systems.
|policy,use,email,guidelines,accounts,technology,employees,faculty,students,alumni||Campus Email Use Guidelines|
- This document is the official Chase credit card policy document for Seton Hall University.
|chase,credit,mastercard,policy||Chase MasterCard Policy|
- This policy describes when competitive bids must be obtained at Seton Hall University when procuring goods and services
- This policy outlines the process for installing new software applications in the public computer labs.
|computer lab,software installation||Computer Lab Software Installation Policy|
- The purpose of this policy is to protect Seton Hall University technology resources and data against intrusion by viruses and other malware.
|computing,information technology,it,malware,virus,security,computer,network,antivirus||Computer Viruses and Malware Policy|
- Seton Hall University employees who have been given access to confidential information, have a resonsibility to protect this sensitive and personal data.
|data,confidentiality,access,information technology,banner,personal,financial academic||Confidentiality Agreement|
- Assuring that proper precautions are taken when entering confined spaces within the facility.
|Policies,confined space,entry procedure,facilities,facilities engineering,offices||Confined Space Entry Procedure|
- Conflict of interest and commitment policy for officers and employees of Seton Hall University.
|administrative,announcement,conflict,conflict of commitment,conflict of interest,statement||Conflict of Interest and Commitment Policy|
- The Whistleblower Act protects employees against retaliatory action.
|compliance,protection,employees,whistleblower,conscientious||Conscientious Employee Protection Act (Whistleblower Policy)|
- To provide a means of immediately identifying what contractors and vendors employed by the DFE are working on campus.
|facilities,facilities engineering,offices,vendor id||Contract / Vendor ID Card Policy|
- This document establishes the standard operating guidelines for the safe use of cranes or hoists to lift material and equipment on campus.
|cranes,facilities,facilities engineering,hoists,offices,picks,policy||Cranes, Hoists, and Picks|
- Any person who uses, stores or accesses data contained in the University’s technology systems has the responsibility to safeguard that data.
|data,security,information technology,policy,classification,privacy||Data Classification Security Policy|
- This policy covers the procedures for using the University's C2C ArchiveOne e-mail archiving system.
|e-mail,archive,mailbox,it,technology||Email Archiving (ArchiveOne) Policies and Procedures|
- Risk management and regulatory compliance are fundamental responsibilities of University leadership and management.
|risk,management,compliance,regulatory,mitigation||Enterprise Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance Policy and Program|
- Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
|aa,age,andti-discrimination,compliance,disability,discrimination,eeo,employees,employment,equal,equal opportunity employment,federal,opportunity,president,state||Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Statement|
- The faculty laptop distribution policy provides information for faculty on how to scheduling a distribution appointment.
|distribution,doIT,faculty,laptop,laptop distribution,pc support,pcss||Faculty Laptop Distribution|
- The faculty laptop refresh policy describes faculty eligibility to upgrade their current computer to the latest model.
|doIT,faculty,laptop refresh,pc support,pcss,upgrade||Faculty Laptop Refresh|
- There are several faculty specific policies that govern participation in the Mobile Computing Program.
|Mobile Computing,Policies,administrators,employees,faculty,refresh,repairs||Faculty Participation in Mobile Computing|
- The University Fire Safety Program is coordinated by the Department of Public Safety & Security (PS&S).
|emergency,evacuation,fire,fire suppression,public safety,safety,security||Fire Emergencies|
- The Fuel Tank Emergency Procedure and SPCC Plan describes the facility's response guidelines to control and remove the released materials and the steps to follow to place all human lives affected by the release out of harm's way.
|emergency,facilities,facilities engineering,fuel tank,office,policy,procedure||Fuel Tank Emergency Procedure and SPCC Plan|
- The Identity Theft Prevention Policy and Program for Seton Hall University
|compliance,compliance office,identity theft prevention,identity theft prevention policy,identity theft prevention program||Identity Theft Prevention Policy and Program|
- This policy indicates how a department purchases for another department and then charges back.
- This policy outlines the process for evaluating, procuring, and installing new software for the laptop image.
|installation,laptop software image,procurement,software application,testing||Laptop Image Software Installation Policy|
- This policy governs governs the use of the loaner laptops available through the TLTC Loaner Pool.
|TLTC,guidelines,loaner||Loaner Laptop Guidelines|
- There are several student specific policies that govern participation in the Mobile Computing Program.
|Mobile Computing,Policies,check-in,fees,fines,refresh,repairs||Mobile Computing - Student Participation Policies|
- This policy ensures the timely and appropriate formulation and internal review of contracts and leases entered by SHU.
|Auxiliary Services,business affairs,contracts,leases,negotiations||Negotiating and Entering into Contracts and Leases|
- This policy provides information on the various ways in which Seton Hall University employees can procure goods or services.
|Process,order,policy||Order Process Policy|
- In order to protect both your and the University’s information and resources, the Department of Information Technology has formulated password standards and guidelines.
|authentication,doIT,information technology,password,security,security information security,strong password,technology,verification||Password Policy, Standards and Guidelines|
- Seton Hall University recognizes that there is a potential for injury to people and damage to property that can result from fire or sparks that arises when hot work is performed outside of a designated safe hot work area.
|Policies,facilities,facilities engineering,hot work,permit||Permit Program for Hot Work|
- Policies and procedures for using a personal vehicle for company business.
|accident,automobile,business,business affairs,driver,driver's license,license,maintenance,motor,motor vehicle,personal vehicle,vehicle,vehicle safety||Personal Vehicle Use|
- Seton Hall University affirms the value of racial and ethnic diversity and welcomes persons of all groups, cultures and religious traditions.
|Policies,compliance,compliance program,discriminaiton,ethnic,policy,racial||Policy Against Racial & Ethnic Discrimination|
- As a Catholic institution of higher education, Seton Hall University embraces Judeo-Christian values that proclaim the dignity and rights of all people.
|Policies,compliance,federal,harassment,law,laws,policy,regulation,sexual,state||Policy Against Sexual Harassment|
- As a non-profit organization, Seton Hall University is required annually to file Internal Revenue Service Form 990, the "Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax."
|policy,IRS,forms,990,990-t,exempt,income tax,internal revenue||Policy on the Preparation, Review and Approval of IRS Forms 990 and 990-T|
- The following is a list of guidelines that govern the use of the Public Computer Labs.
|guidelines,pcss,public lab||Public Computer Lab Guidelines|
- This policy outlines the terms and conditions for using a public lab as a teaching or meeting space.
|policy,public lab,reservation||Public Lab Reservation Policy|
- This policy shows the various ways in which Seton Hall University employees can procure goods and services.
|overview,policy,purchasing||Purchasing Policy & Procedure Overview|
- Outlines the recycling effort on campus.
- This policy applies to all SHU, employees, contractors, consultants, temporary employees, and all personnel affiliated with third party employers utilizing the VPN to access the SHU Network.
|it,information technology,vpn,network||Remote Access (VPN) Policy|
- Guidelines for use of the Screening Room in Fahy Hall 203B.
|film,foreign,language,movie,screening room||Screening Room Use|
- Separation of duties is one tool used to ensure the integrity and security of the University’s data and information systems.
|policy,it,information systems,computer,technology,duties,security,data,integrity,hipaa||Separation of Duties within Information Systems|
- This policy indicates when the use of a standing purchase order is appropriate at Seton Hall University.
|orders,purchase,standing||Standing Purchase Orders|
- All full-time undergraduate students, graduate students in select programs, and faculty participate in Mobile Computing.
|Mobile Computing,adjunct faculty,faculty,graduate assistants,graduate students,laptops,participation,undergraduate students||Student Participation in Mobile Computing|
- The following policies pertain to students who participate in the Student Technology Assistant Program.
|Policies,STA mission,TLT Center,TLTC,pc support,pcss,policy,professional conduct,responsibility,sta||Student Technology Assistant (STA) Policy|
- This policy indicates why Seton Hall University is exempt from sales and use tax in the various states listed below.
|tax certificate||Tax Exempt Certificates|
- University IT Services has established guidelines and procedures for all technology purchases.
|IT,technology,purchase,equipment,software,computers,wireless,devices,network,servers,peripherals,printer,hub||Technology Purchase Procedures|
- This is a statement of Seton Hall University policy on business, travel and entertainment expenses. It is applicable to all University employees
|Auxiliary Services,Overnight,Policies,accommodations,car rentals,employees,entertainment,ira,personnel,policy,procurement,receipt,reimburse,travel,university||Travel & Receipt Policy|
- This policy provides information on Seton Hall University's overall travel and entertainment policy.
|entertainment,travel||Travel and Entertainment|
- University employees may wish to access campus network services such as email using their mobile device.
|policy,it,information technology,mobile,network,access,security||University Policy Regarding Mobile Devices Accessing Campus Network Services|
- This document establishes the standard operating guidelines for shutting off any utility to a building or any section of campus.
|facilities,facilities engineering,office,policy,procedures,utility shutdown||Utility Shutdown and Notification|
- Policies and procedures for operating University-owned vehicles.
|accident,automobile,business,business affairs,driver,driver's license,license,maintenance,motor,motor vehicle,vehicle,vehicle safety||Vehicle Safety|