|Title and Description
- Seton Hall's curriculum modification policy and procedures for students with disabilities.
|course substitution,curriculum modification,foreign language substitution. math substitution||Curriculum Modification Policy|
- Policy and procedures for filing an appeal regarding DSS accommodations.
|dss,disability,disability support services,appeal,accommodation,accommodate,compliance,denied||Disability Support Services (DSS) Appeal Policy and Procedures|
- Seton Hall's policy on service animals for students with disabilities.
|animals,guide dog,hearing dog,seizure response dog,service animal,service dogs,signal dog||Policy on Service Animals|
- Policy on the conduct of students with disabilities.
|Community Standards,Conduct,disciplinary action,discipline,student conduct||Policy on Student Conduct|
- Students who have a physical, medical, learning or psychiatric disability, either temporary or permanent, may be eligible for reasonable accommodations at the University.
|disability support services,learning disability,medical disability,permanent disability,physical disability,psychiatric disability,reasonable accommodations,statement on students with disabilities,students with disabilities,temporary disability||Statement on Students with Disabilities|
- Seton Hall's Policy and Procedures for Testing
|testing,policy,procedures,dss,disability,support,services||Testing Policy and Procedures||
Office of Disability Support Services
Fax (973) 761-9185
Duffy Hall Rm. 67