SAVE offers a number of programs and events each semester that provide information on areas such as, domestic violence, sexual assault, women’s history, women's health issues, and men’s roles and issues. We create programs that are fun yet educational and foster an environment that allows men and women to gain knowledge of special topics.
Below is a list of events associated with SAVE at SHU:
- Tabeling: Providing materials and resources at events like the Campus Involvement Fair
- About Sexual Assault & Violence
- About Reporting Sexual Assault
- Welcome to the Party – Film & Discussion
- Healthy Dating
- How do we communicate? How does Media interfere?
- Can I Kiss You?
- TWLOHA – To Write Love On Her Arms
- Clothesline Project
- Take Back the Night
- Denim Day
- A Call To Men
SAVE also provides programs upon request. Please contact any SAVE team member for additional information on programming. For a direct contact, call Counseling & Psychological Services and ask to speak with the SAVE administrator.