The Career Center offers numerous resources to assist students in finding internship and full-time professional opportunities nationwide.
Navigator is an online resource designed to make your part-time job, internship and professional career search processes easier and more targeted to your needs. You can effectively connect to employers that are specifically looking for you, and ultimately launch a career you’ll love.
Navigator also contains postings for internships, part-time jobs and full-time positions all over the U.S. In addition, The Career Center’s On Campus Interviewing Program is managed through this site.
If you don't have a Navigator account, call our office at (973) 761-9355 to meet with a career professional.
The features of these career and job search resources include:
- Jobs & Internships: Explore opportunities targeted to Seton Hall, with the option to further your search to more than 800,000 jobs from 100,000+ employers available within the Experience Network, including out-of-state opportunities
- Alerts and Job Search Agents: Receive recommended jobs that suit what you’re looking for based on your profile
- Document management: Upload and maintain resumes, cover letters, writing samples and other documents, all stored in the same place for easy access
- Applications: Apply for jobs and internships directly through Navigator and track the status of your applications for the On-Campus Interviewing Program.
- Calendar: Find out directly from the Career Center about upcoming career fairs, interview workshops, Career Development (CD Month) programs and which employers are coming to campus so you can apply for an internship or professional opportunity.
- Employer searches: Refine your search by location and industry, and save results from specific employers who have targeted internships and professional jobs specifically for Seton Hall students
- The Experience Network: You have instant access to the many tools and resources within the Experience Network, including industry-specific content, and city and salary guides.
An online career library that not only offers insider career information, including industry, company information, interview guides and employer profiles, but a database to find internships throughout the country. Be sure to check out the message boards.