Macao Officials (People's Republic of China) Visit Stillman
On Monday, October 8, nine chief administrators of higher education institutions in Macao and four government representatives in charge of higher education affairs will visit the Stillman School of Business.
“The visit aims to enhance exchanges and collaborations between higher education sectors of the United States and Macao, and to provide an opportunity for the delegation members to draw on successful experiences of select U.S. universities,” says Professor Chan Pak-Fai, Ph.D., director of Macao Tertiary Educational Services Office.
Specifically, the delegation is interested in information that will assist with their implementation of higher education reform as well as updates on Seton Hall University’s latest developments in 1) quality assurance in higher education; 2) University mission; 3) higher education management; and 4) cross-border higher education.
The delegation will include:
- Mr. Tam Chon Weng, Chief of Office, Office of the Secretary for Social Affairs and Culture
- Ms. Kuok Sio Lai, Deputy Director, Tertiary Education Services Office
- Prof. Iu Vai Pan, Rector, University of Macau
- Prof. Kwan Jim Hung, Director of School of Business, Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Dr. Fanny Vong, President, Institute for Tourism Studies
- Mr. Cheong Iok Kuan, Deputy Director, Macao Security Force Academy
- Prof. Fredrick K C Tao, Pro Vice- Rector, Asia International Open University (Macau)
- Prof. Keith Morrison, Vice-Rector, Inter-University Institute of Macau
- Prof. Van Iat Kio, Director, Kiang Wu Nursing College of Macau
- Mr. Poon Yiu Wah, Deputy Director, Macau Institute of Management
- Mr. Tong Ka Lok, Chief Executive of Operations, Macau University of Science and Technology
- Mr. Rafael Gama, Legal Advisor, Office of the Secretary for Social Affairs and Culture
- Mr. Sou Sio-Cheong, Senior Officer, Tertiary Education Services Office
Following the discussions, the Stillman School will host a celebratory dinner for this prestigious delegation.
Additional International Delegations Visiting the Stillman School
On the morning of Monday, October 8, the Stillman School will also host a three-person delegation from the Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade (SIFT), and on Tuesday, October 9, the School will host a visit from Dr. Ron Skinner from the Westminster Business School at Westminster University in London.
For more information please contact: