Winners of the TIAA-CREF Financial IQ Challenge
Congratulations to Christina Johnson, Jennifer Loysen,and Robert McLaughlin who were randomly selected to win an iPad.
The Challenge provided an opportunity to test one's financial knowledge and learn more about certain financial topics.
Some stats from the Challenge:
- 4 out of 25 employees participated in the Financial Challenge.
- On average, 73% of the questions were answered correctly.
- Participants showed:
- Strong knowledge about everyday financial matters and loans.
- Good understanding about taxes and investing
- Less familiarity regarding retirement issues and matters
Please visit our webpage to learn more about any of the above topics.
Cheers to our three lucky winners!
For more information please contact: