Join us for a free Work/Life Webinar on Tuesday 3/18/14, at 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
Get help identifying your goals and a plan to achieve them.
This EAP webinar can help with:
- An online goal setting assessment
- Audio tips on setting realistic goals
- A Skill Builder training module on setting and achieving goals
- Resource links and tips on self-improvement, building better relationships, succeeding in your career and more.
To register follow these step-by-step directions:
- On the member's tab click "login to access your benefits"
- Enter your employer ID: "setonhall" and click go
- Choose the “Work/Life Resources” link
- Read the agreement and click accept
- Registration information is provided under “Upcoming Online Webinars: Register to Attend”
This program will help you identify your goals and set plan to achieve them.
For more information please contact: