Open Enrollment Benefits Quiz Winners
Congratulations to Fannette Swindell, Isabel Sam-Garni, and Maria
LePage. All three of these employees correctly answered the questions
from the Benefits Open Enrollment quiz and received a “Fitbit” wireless
activity tracker. The names of all employees who correctly answered
the questions were entered in a drawing and the names of three lucky
employees were drawn.
In case you were wondering, here are the correct answers from last year’s quiz:
- If you are not making any changes to your medical and/or dental plan, do you need to complete new paperwork?
- If you currently use out-of-network providers, you should do the following:
Review the list of participating Cigna providers to determine if
there is someone else that you can use AND speak to your current
out-of-network provider to see if they will accept reimbursement at the
new schedule, 200% of Medicare reimbursement.
- Monies in your 2013 flex medical and flex dependent care account must be utilized by:
End of the calendar and expenses must be submitted no later than 90 days following the end of the calendar year.
(Note: For the 2014 Plan Year, employees participating in the flex
medical account will continue to be able to submit expenses three months
following the end of the calendar year AND CARRY OVER $500 of unspent
monies to Plan Year 2015 – no more use it or lose it for.)
- Employees can make changes to their benefits within 30 days for all of the following:
- Birth of a child
- Changes made during open enrollment are effective:
January 1, 2014
Kudos to our winners and we know the Fitbits will help with your wellness goals for 2014.
For more information please contact: