Seton Hall University's G.K. Chesterton
Institute for Faith & Culture at Seton Hall University announces the
publication of vol. 39, Nos. 3 & 4, Fall Winter 2013 issue of its
widely recognized journal, The Chesterton Review.
This issue includes an introduction by Fr. Ian Boyd and pieces by
Chesterton and Maurice Baring. TheChesterton pieces include poems and
essays as well as an excerpt from his autobiography. Articles by Dermot
Quinn on "Newman, Chesterton and the Logic of Conversion," Sheridan
Gilley on "G. K. C. @ the Daily News," Robert Wild on "Catherine de
Hueck Doherty and Chesterton," as well as book reviews and a stage
review of a production of The Man Who Was Thursday plus "news and
comments" items from a variety of sources.
Other highlights of this jumbo issue (410 plus pages) include:
- Paul Jenning’s Introduction to The Ball and the Cross
- Gregory Dowling on Chesterton's Father Brown's Debt to Sherlock Holmes
- Duncan Reyburn on Chesterton on Moral Imagination
- Rafael Hurtado on the Hearthstone to the Headstone
- Book reviews by Daniel Callam, C. S.B., Peter Milward, S.J.,
Karl Schmude and Thomas Storck
- Stage Reviews
- Plus the News & Comments, Programmes and Letter sections.
For more information about The Chesterton Review and to subscribe »
or contact the Editorial Office at
(973) 275.243, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.shu.edu/go/chesterton/.
For more information please contact: