In response to student requests, Student Government Association petitioned the University to establish a shuttle service to Newark Airport for students travelling home for the holidays. The Division of Student Services heard SGA and has established a pilot program for this Thanksgiving.
The cost of the shuttle is $22.09 ($20 for the shuttle and $2.09 processing fee).
Tickets may be purchased here »
The shuttle will run on Tuesday, November 26 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., and 4 p.m. If these times are not convenient for you please consult the list available on the Shuttle Ticket site for other available transportation.
Please note the following:
- A minimum of four (4) tickets must be sold two weeks prior (by November 12th) to departure for each shuttle time for that shuttle to run.
- Refunds will only be issued in the event the shuttle is cancelled. No other refunds will be issued for any reason.
- If the shuttle is cancelled, students who purchased tickets will receive email notice at least ten (10) days prior to departure.
- The shuttle will depart on time from the front of Duffy Hall. You must present your ticket and SHU ID to board the shuttle.
- The shuttle is for Seton Hall students only.
For any other questions, please contact the Dean of Students Office at (973) 761-9076.
For more information please contact:
Dean of Students Office