Business School Scholarships - Apply Now!
The Dean's Office in the Stillman School of Business is thrilled to
announce SEVEN scholarship opportunities for which business students can
Briefing Documents and Applications:
- "Advancing Stillman" Competition #1; Application ($800 award)
- "Advancing Stillman" Competition #2; Application ($800 award)
- Joseph Massood, Esq. Integrity and Professionalism Scholarship ($5,000 award)
- Anandavalli Scholarship ($1,000 award)
- John M. Pocher Memorial Scholarship ($5,000 award)
- Helen and Harold Lerner Endowed Marketing Scholarship ($1,000 award)
- OSB Consulting Accounting Scholarship ($3,000 award)
All seven competitions have submission due dates of February 4, 2013.
The generous support of the Stillman School’s alumni and friends
makes it possible for students to scholarships to help underwrite their
Please pay close attention to eligibility requirements, and be sure
to develop your essays in a manner that is consistent with our core
values of integrity and professionalism. Award winners will be announced
in early March and will be recognized at the School’s annual Integrity
and Professionalism Luncheon, scheduled for Wednesday, March 20, 2013.
For more information please contact: