The Center for Sport Management and the Sharkey Institute will sponsor the Sports Management Media Conference on April 12 at 6 p.m. in the Jubilee Hall Auditorium. Join us for this symposium on the State of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Ira Berkow – Sports Columnist NY Times
- Linda Bruno - Former A-10 Commissioner
- Gus Johnson – Sportscaster at Fox Sports
- Allen Sack – President Elect at the Drake Group
- Michael Sillup – Sports Editor at Bloomberg
- Charles Smith - former NY Knick, Businessman, Philantropist
Discussion topics include the idea of paying student athletes and limiting the power of head coaches. Q&A session to follow.
Moderated by Rick Gentile, former Executive Producer at CBS Sports and current Professor at Seton Hall.
Light refreshments available before and after event with an opportunity to meet members of our guest panel.
For more information please contact: