Building Careers and Communities in International Relations
The Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations, in partnership with the United Nations Association of the USA, invites members of the Whitehead Alumni Association and the Whitehead School’s undergraduate and graduate Class of 2012 to participate in an Exclusive Saturday Conference and Networking Event Entitled, “Building Your Career and Professional Community in International Relations.”
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Who: Members of the Whitehead Alumni Association, the Whitehead School’s graduating Class of 2012, top officials of the United Nations community, United Nations Association of the USA and UNA-USA Young Professionals organization members as well as members of the Whitehead School’s Board of Overseers, Whitehead School Faculty and Staff will be in attendance.
- 1:30-2 p.m. Registration and Welcome
- 2-3 p.m. UN and Related Careers Seminar
- Carlos Islam, UN Department of Public Information
- Joe Colombano, Senior Officer, Economic Advisor, Executive Office of the Secretary-General
- 3-3:15 p.m. Break
- 3:15-4:15 p.m. Briefing on Pressing Issues at the UN by Member of the UN Community
- 4:15-5:30 p.m. Networking Reception (Complimentary appetizers and cash bar)
Where: The Desmond Tutu Center
180 10th Avenue, New York, NY 10011
Why: Take advantage of this unique and exclusive opportunity to build upon your educational foundation, develop your professional network and advance your career in the field of international relations.
How: Reserve your seat by registering now!
For more information please contact: