The Entrepreneurial Spirit - Path to Empowerment
Today's global economic conditions require that our business community address the future with creativity, proactivity and collaboration. During this time of great opportunity, it is imperative that we empower ourselves – individually and collectively – for the betterment of society.
This semester’s Integrity & Professionalism Convocation event, and the accompanying panel discussion, is premised on harnessing one's "entrepreneurial spirit” on the pathway to empowerment. Whether one has aspirations of working in the public sector, Corporate America or starting a business, this conversation will offer business suggestions and practical approaches for achieving successful outcomes in business and in our communities.
This premier event will be moderated by M. Quentin Williams, Chairman and CEO, The Butler Lappert Williams Firm PC and Williams Media and Marketing Group.
Please join us on Wednesday, April 18 at 6 p.m. in Jubilee Hall Auditorium for this great event.
- Michael Doyle, Medical Director, Connecticut Fertility Associates
- Ed Fantegrossi, CEO, Geographic Network Affiliates-International (GEO) & EDCO/TellAlf
- Scott Harrington, Vice Chairman, JP Morgan Chase
- Peter C. Harvey, Partner, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Angel Laws, Creator and Editor, CONCRETE LOOP
- Jennifer Pogorelec O'Sullivan, CEO, Women's Professional Soccer
- Ted Reid, Senior VP & Wealth Advisor, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Michael P. Williams, Chief Marketing Officer & Senior VP, New Jersey Devils
For more information please contact: