Global Health Governance (GHG) has launched Fall 2011 Issue, New Website and New Blog
Fall 2011 Issue Released on New GHG Website
GHG is proud to announce that Global Health Governance (GHG) has launched their Fall 2011 Issue.
This issue covers the wide range of global governance from broad debates about the nature of health diplomacy and whether the "good times" are over for global health, to very specific questions about the decentralization of HIV/AIDS policy at the country level and pandemic preparedness in the US and the European Union. As always, the authors have provided incredible insight that furthers the understanding of global health governance.
Also, GHG has launched a website that will make it easier for readers to engage with their publications. Additionally, they have launched a new blog (read more below), that will continue the conversations begun by the authors of their research articles. Please visit the new site, comment on articles and blog posts and let them know your thoughts and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New GHG Blog
Along with our new website, we have launched a new blog.
The blog will offer a place for leaders in the field to discuss, debate and analyze current trends in the global governance for health. It will also serve as a venue for students, practitioners, scholars and observers to both learn and share their perspectives.
The blog will feature a number of contributing bloggers, experts who will share their insights and opinions with our readers on a regular basis. Contributing bloggers will include :
- Joshua Busby, Assistant Professor, LBJ School of Public Affairs, University of Texas-Austin and Non-resident Fellow, Center for a New American Security
- David Fidler, James Louis Calamaras Professor of Law, Indiana University
- David Heymann, Head and Senior Fellow, Centre on Global Health Security, Chatham House; Former Assistant Director-General, World Health Organization
- Rebecca Katz, Assistant Research Professor, George Washington University
- Ilona Kickbusch, Director, Global Health Programme, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
- Additional bloggers to be announced
Read and comment on the first blog post »
If you are interested in contributing a post to the Global Health Governance blog write to email@example.com. Submissions should be 300-800 words.
Spring 2012 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended
The deadline abstract submissions for the Spring 2012 Special Issue on the Future of Universal Health Coverage has been extended to January 6, 2012.
For details on the issue and to find out how to submit an abstract »
For more information please contact: