Emerging Leaders Internship Program
Are you looking for a paid summer internship?
Are you a college or graduate student with a disability?
Are you interested in a network that will open career opportunities?
If so, then Emerging Leaders may be the program for you. Emerging Leaders is a highly competitive program that places undergraduate and graduate students with disabilities in fulfilling summer internships and provides them with leadership development opportunities. Emerging Leaders partners with businesses to help them find outstanding new talent while also considering diversity and inclusion in their hiring practices.
Emerging Leaders Eligibility Criteria
- Self-identify as a person with a qualified disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Have completed a minimum of 60 college/university-level credits
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- Maintain matriculated student status for the semester following your internship (graduating seniors immediately continuing on to graduate level study may apply)
- Have U.S. citizenship or be a documented alien legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Make a commitment to attend the annual Leadership Development Conference (LDC), if selected
Learn more about the Application Requirements »
Have questions about the program and application requirements? Contact them!
For more information please contact: