Socratic Panel on Crisis Management
The Stillman School of Business and The Torrenzano Group host a Socratic Panel on Crisis Management.
Top corporate leaders will demonstrate “live and in person” how businesses would navigate a hypothetical crisis scenario. As a member of the audience you will observe the unique interaction between the different corporate roles, the questions asked and the processes employed in crisis management.
Will the company survive? You get to be the judge.
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Location: Jubilee Hall Auditorium
Keynote Speaker and Socratic Leader:
Richard Torrenzano, a world renowned crisis expert and chief executive of The Torrenzano Group will provide a brief overview of crisis communications followed by the Socratic Panel. Torrenzano has structured and moderated Socratic panels for leading corporations, institutions and publications about major crisis and management issues throughout the world.
- CEO: Frank Sorrentino, chairman and CEO, North Jersey Community Bank
- CFO: Robert J. Michel, chief financial officer, Asta Funding, Inc.
- General Counsel: Linda Willett, Esq., senior vice president and general counsel, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Outside Legal Counsel: Ronald J. Levine, co-chair, Herrick, Feinstein's Litigation Department
- The Independent Director: Al Kelly, former president, American Express Company
- PR Counsel: Edward A. Orgon, president and COO, The Torrenzano Group
- Local Official: The Honorable Pasquale Menna, Esq., Mayor of Red Bank, NJ
- Broadcast Journalist: To Be Announced
- Print Journalist: Thomas Curran, associate editor, The Star-Ledger
- Wire Service Journalist: Greg David, director, Business and Economics Reporting Program, City University of New York
The event is open to the University community.
For more information please contact: