If you are a current resident please complete a housing license release request form.
- If you are studying abroad in the spring you are required to check out of your room on or before the scheduled end of semester closing date in December as posted in the Housing calendar of that academic year.
- In the fall, you should apply for a release of housing license as soon as you have decided to study abroad to avoid preventable housing charges.
- Submit an online housing application and pay your room reservation deposit.
- You will be assigned to housing by the HRL department and will receive your housing assignment for the next academic year during the summer.
- If you already have a housing assignment for the fall, you should contact us to cancel your fall assignment and defer your housing application to the spring semester. You should do this as soon as you have decided to study abroad to avoid losing your housing deposit and secure a room for the spring.
- If you have not applied for the fall you can submit a housing application and select the appropriate spring term.
For questions, contact the Housing and Residence Life Department.