We have begun accepting housing deposits for those interested in selecting a room for the 2018-2019 academic year. The first 1200 students who pay the $325 non-refundable housing deposit and complete a housing application will qualify for our Room Selection process later this spring. All housing deposits and housing applications are due by February 28th. To complete your application and pay your deposit, please follow this link. Please note: if you have a balance on your account you will not be able to make a deposit or complete a housing application until that is rectified.
Once you submit your housing deposit and housing application, you'll begin to receive a lot more information about our Room Selection process.
Here are some brief points about the Room Selection process for now:
- Housing deposits and housing applications are due on February 28th.
- Priority Points will be calculated and emailed out to all students qualified for Room Selection during the week of March 14th.
- Room Selection will begin the week of March 27th.
- There will be no minimum amount of Priority Points required to be pulled in as someone's roommate or suitemate.
- Room Selection will be conducted in order of Priority Points beginning with students who have 40 Priority Points and working down from there.
- The person with the highest amount of Priority Points in the matched roommate/suitemate group will be the designated room selector for the group.
- It is not required to have a roommate/suitemates to select a room.
Please stay tuned to your SHU email for more information about Room Selection and follow us on Facebook and Twitter @SetonHallHRL for more information in the weeks to come.