Skip to Content
Seton Hall University

Contact Us

Department of Housing and Residence Life

Duffy Hall, Room 68
(973) 761-9172

Residence Hall Front Desk Numbers
  • Aquinas
    (973) 761-9566
  • Boland
    (973) 761-9173
  • Cabrini
    (973) 761-9767
  • Neumann
    (973) 761-9753
  • Serra
    (973) 761-9756
  • Serra
    (973) 761-9756
  • Xavier
    (973) 761-9610
  • Ora Manor (Residence Hall Director)
    (973) 735-4507
  • Turrell Manor (Residence Hall Director)
    (973) 735-4506

Whom to Call When…

  • Someone is locked out of their room… Go to the front desk of the building, unless you live in Ora or Turrell Manor, then call Public Safety at (973) 761-9300. They will get in touch with an RA on duty or the SSOD.
  • There is a work order request needed… follow the directions of the hall staff. Some buildings have an email address they use, others have a book at the front desk. Either way, the front desk will be able to help you.
  • There is a safety concern (theft, weapon, etc.) … Call Public Safety immediately at (973) 761-9300.
  • You don't get along with your roommate or there is an issue… First, try to talk it out. If that doesn't work, your RA can help! From there, you can talk to your RC or RHD.
  • You have a problem with your bill in regards to a Housing charge… our main Housing and Residence Life Office will be able to assist you.
Make sure that you always have your room key and SHU ID Card on you.

Back to top