Interprofessional Health Sciences
As previously announced, the School of Health and Medical Sciences (SHMS) and all its graduate programs will be relocating to a new branch campus — the Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) Campus located in Nutley/Clifton, New Jersey.
SHMS Class Schedules: Any SHMS class that begins prior to July 1, 2018, will take place on the South Orange Campus of Seton Hall University. Any SHMS class that begins on or after July 1, 2018, will take place on the IHS Campus.
SHMS Graduate Programs
• Master of Science in Athletic Training
• Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
• Master of Science in Physician Assistant
• Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
• Master of Healthcare Administration (and related certificate programs)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Health Sciences
The new IHS Campus is the result of a historic partnership between Seton Hall and Hackensack Meridian Health. A state-of-the-art facility with modern and fully-equipped spaces for teaching, learning, studying, researching and applying clinical skills will encourage interprofessional education among Seton Hall’s various health-related disciplines.