February 24, 2018: 12 - 3 p.m.
Learn more about how a graduate program at Seton Hall University can help you gain the skills, knowledge, and strategies you need to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Seton Hall offers more than 120 graduate degrees and certificate programs in high-demand fields such as Business, Communication, Diplomacy and International Relations, Education, Health and Medical Sciences, Law, Nursing, Science and Theology.
Open House Agenda
- Speak with admissions directors, faculty and deans
- Benefit from the first-hand perspective of current students and alumni ambassadors
- Experience a program through breakout sessions hosted by our Schools and Colleges
- Learn about Graduate Assistantship positions and other financial planning options that can help to offset the cost of a graduate degree
- Take a guided tour of our beautiful campus
- View the classrooms where you will engage with fellow students who will become your colleagues and friends
A Flexible Experience
- Night and weekend meeting times
- Online and on campus courses
- Customized programs for busy working professionals
- Full and part-time accredited programs
For additional information regarding the exceptional graduate programs and services that await you at Seton Hall, please visit the Office of Graduate Affairs.
Disability Support Services
If you need special assistance while on campus, please reach out to the Office of Disability Support Services at (973) 313-6003 at least two weeks in advance.
* Fee waivers do not apply to applications submitted prior to graduate open house.