How Do I Apply?
Complete our online application.
There is a rolling admission.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Candidates are admitted to the program on an ongoing basis after careful screening of application documents and personal interviews with the finalists. A decision regarding admissions will be made within 2 weeks of receiving your application and all other required documentation.
Additional Required Documents
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each accredited college or university attended
- 2 letters of reference from professional and/or academic contacts attesting to your academic abilities and personal qualifications
- A two-page, double-spaced, typed statement of goals
- Current professional vitae/ resume
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, within the past 5 years. Note: Candidates who already possess an advanced degree do not need to submit entrance exam scores.
- A $75 non-refundable fee
*A personal interview is also required