Educational Studies Programs
- B.S.E., Integrated Elementary and Special Education is an integrated program with dual certification in elementary and special education provides students with extensive foundational knowledge about a broad range of learners, as well as opportunities for applied practice in diverse field settings.
- The B.S.E., Elementary and Special Education, with an M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology is an integrated 4 + 2 program offers a dual certification in elementary and special education, combined with an M.S. in speech-language pathology provided through Seton Hall's School of Health and Medical Sciences.
- B.S.E., Secondary Education prepares socially conscious teachers to understand the current issues and curricula in their chosen major field and to develop skills in classroom planning, teaching and assessment of diverse learners in grades 5-12.
- B.S.E., Secondary and Special Education prepares teachers who are experts in their content area, as well as skilled to adapt, instruction to serve all learners.
- Certificate in Information Technologies. Current undergraduate students discover the basic concepts behind a whole range of information technologies and their powerful impact, while gaining technical proficiency in computing skills.