Earn a nationally recognized master's or education specialist degree online from Seton Hall University's Counseling and School Counseling programs.
- Be a part of a supportive learning environment that will prepare you to work in school or mental health counseling programs.
- Earn your Master's Degree or Education Specialist Degree in Counseling/Professional Counseling, or a Master's in School Counseling through our convenient, flexible, online learning path.
- Take advantage of this unique program that has been training counseling professionals for over 40 years on campus, and 14 years online.
- Work closely with our faculty of counseling practitioners and university professors who teach classes both on campus and online.
- Complete your 48-credit master's degree program in two-and-a-half years. An additional 12 - 18 credits lead to the Ed.S. degree in Professional Counseling.
- Two weekend residencies and a three semester clinical component are included in the program.