- Certificate in The Applied Behavior Analysis (Post M.A.). Designed to assist students to meet the coursework, fieldwork, and supervision requirements to be eligible to sit for the Board exam to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). BCBAs typically work with individuals with various developmental disabilities, behavioral disorders, and other disabilities in various settings.
- Certificate in Information Technologies (Undergraduate). Current undergraduate students discover the basic concepts behind a whole range of information technologies and their powerful impact, while gaining technical proficiency in computing skills.
- Certificate in Information Technologies (Graduate). Students who have earned their undergraduate degree, discover the basic concepts behind a whole range of information technologies and their powerful impact, while gaining technical proficiency in computing skills.
- School Library Media Certification. Designed for candidates with or without a Standard NJ Instructional Certificate.
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement (for candidates who already possess a Standard NJ Instruction Certificate). This endorsement adheres to the New Jersey state law that requires the development of recommendations on awareness of and instructional methods for teaching children with special needs, autism, and other development disabilities.
- Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing (Graduate). This certificate is one of several graduate programs in teaching, professional development, technology, educational media, and leadership committed to lifelong learning and alternative paths to careers in education.
Special Education Transition Certificate (Graduate). The Special Education Transition Certificate will provide the knowledge, skills, and competencies required of secondary special educators and guidance counselors to assist youth and young adults as they transition to postsecondary opportunities.
TESOL Certification (Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages). The TESOL program at Seton Hall provides candidates with the knowledge, skills and dispositions to teach English Language Learners in K-12 and adult education programs throughout the United States and abroad.
- Certificate for K-12 Supervisor. Online program designed to enable teachers to efficiently access the coursework needed to be a curriculum supervisor.
Professional Psychology and Family Therapy Programs
- Post-M.A., School Counseling Certificate. Designed to meet the requirements of the New Jersey Department of Education for certification as a school counselor, this program prepares competent, socially conscious and reflective professional counselors for work in diverse K-12 educational settings.
- Certificate in Sports and Exercise Psychology. Develops students' knowledge in the core biopsychosocial areas of sport and exercise psychology. The program provides a foundation for working with athletes and athletic teams, in wellness programs, and in other health promotion areas.
- Professional Diploma, Marriage and Family Therapy. Designed for professionals who have a license-eligible degree to become a marriage and family therapist, but who have not yet completed all the requisite courses for licensing or who wish to obtain specialized training to work with children, families and couples.