How Do I Apply?
- Complete our online application.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
We will make a decision within 2 weeks of receiving your application and documentation. If you are accepted but all classes are full, you will automatically be placed on the ELMP waitlist.
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each college or university attended.
- 3 letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references
- 1 Letter of intent explaining your reasons for applying
- Current professional vitae/resume
- Official MAT test scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A $75 non-refundable fee
Either the MAT or GRE is required for admission to the ELMP program.
Where Do I Send My Application Documentation?
Office of Graduate Admissions
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Ave
South Orange, NJ 07079
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- Work experience in field related to educational administration.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (or equivalent)
Note: Applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.75 and 2.99 or who have fewer than 24 credits in social, behavioral and/or educational subjects may be admitted subject to conditions set by the Admissions Committee.
International Admission Requirements
International applicants are required to submit an official educational credential evaluation report from World Education Services. Contact information for World Education Services: 1-800-937-3895