Admissions: Executive Ed.D., K-12 School Administration
Who Should Apply?
Candidates for this program should be actively working as school administrators.
How Do I Apply?
Complete our online application.
Classes begin the third weekend in April, and the applications are due by April 1st.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Once we receive your completed application packet, we will contact you by phone to review your application and give you further details about the admissions schedule.
Additional Required Documents
- A master's degree in an appropriate field
- A superior academic record (two official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework required )
- Recent (within five years ) scores on the GRE or MAT exam which indicate the potential for success in doctoral-level work (score above the 50th percentile is desirable); for more information about the test, visit www.ets.org/gre or www.tpcweb.com
- Resume of professional background
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation regarding one's potential for doctoral study;
- A personal interview
The estimated cost of $66,258 per year is competitive with the traditional four-year program format. However, the cost of this 54-credit Accelerated Executive Ed.D. program includes all tuition, fees, texts, course guides, on-campus parking, recreation and fitness center use, and special summer lodging rates.
If you plan to use student loans to fund the cost of the program, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as quickly as possible. The FAFSA can be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Contact Gary Thomas, Associate Director of Financial Aid or (973) 761-9104 with financial aid questions.