- A master’s degree in an appropriate field
- A superior academic record (two official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each college or university attended)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, within the past five years
- Current professional vitae/resume
- One letter of intent explaining your reasons for applying
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation
A 25% discount will apply to this cohort program based on regular tuition at the time of enrollment. This reduction makes the per-credit tuition cost comparable to certain public universities, and less than other private institutions in New Jersey. Financial aid information is available and we are happy to assist you with the process. Contact Gary Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 761-9104.