Angela Millman, M. Ed.
Dana Giroux, M.A.
Assistant Director (South Orange)
Disability Support Services (DSS) is located on Seton Hall University's South Orange, New Jersey campus in Duffy Hall, Room 67. The DSS office is located on the second floor, directly above the bookstore and adjacent to Parking and ID services.
Accessing the South Orange Office:
- Nine accessible parking spaces are located on the north side of Duffy Hall
- Two accessible exterior doors (with curb cuts) are located on the north side of Duffy Hall
- The elevator is located on the North side of Duffy Hall adjacent to the two accessible exterior doors.
- An accessible, private, gender-neutral restroom is located ahead of the elevator on the left-hand side.
Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) Campus, Nutley
Carolyn Corbran, M.S.
Assistant Director (IHS Campus)
Operations and Office Manager, Student Life
The DSS office on the IHS campus serves students in the School of Health and Medical Sciences, College of Nursing, and Hackensack-Meridian School of Medicine. The office is located on the first floor in suite 1517.
Accessing the IHS Office
- Nineteen accessible parking spaces are located in the parking lot near the front entrance to the IHS Building. Drive to the end of the parking lot in front of the building and turn left to enter.
- An accessible ramp traverses the front of the building.
- An accessible exterior door is located at the top of the ramp.
- The elevator is located in the hallway past the Library. Turn right at the bottom of the stairs for Elevator #4.
- Take the elevator to Level 1 and turn right.
- Turn right again past the glass doors or at the blue wall to enter the dining area.
- DSS is located in Suite 1517 past the vending machines.