- Angela Millman, M. Ed.
- Dana Giroux, M.A.
- Diane Delorenzo, B. S.
Disability Support Services (DSS) is located on Seton Hall University's South Orange, New Jersey campus in Duffy Hall, Room 67. The DSS office is located on the second floor, directly above the bookstore and adjacent to Parking and ID services.
Accessing Our Office
- Nine accessible parking spaces are located on the north side of Duffy Hall
- Two accessible exterior doors (with curb cuts) are located on the north side of Duffy Hall
- The elevator is located on the North side of Duffy Hall adjacent to the two accessible exterior doors.
- An accessible, private, gender-neutral restroom is located ahead of the elevator on the left-hand side.
- A snack and beverage vending machine is available for use on the fourth floor adjacent to the restroom