Take part in a free webinar and find out!
Join our Director of Graduate Admissions for a comprehensive overview of the people, graduate programs and opportunities at Seton Hall’s School of Diplomacy and International Relations. Webinar participants will hear from the School’s Director of Internships and Career Development as well as members of our faculty and student community.
During this one-hour program, participants can expect to learn more about the School of Diplomacy’s:
- Strategic location and partnerships
- Current student profile
M.A. and Executive M.S. curriculum and specialization options
- Graduate Certificate in Post-Conflict State Reconstruction
- Graduate Certificate in United Nations Studies
- Professional internship program
- Alumni network
- Admissions processes
- Scholarship and funding opportunities
All participants will be able to connect with other students on the call and ask our presenters questions.
At the conclusion of the webinar, attendees will receive a unique code for a $75 application fee waiver.
For Additional Information, Contact
Daniel Kristo, Assistant Dean of Graduate Enrollment Management
(973) 275-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org