Prepare to Make a Difference
Benefitting from a unique alliance with the United Nations Association of the USA (UNA-USA), the School of Diplomacy and International Relations prepares students from around the world to become the next generation of global leaders.
Through programs on campus, at the UN, and in Washington, D.C., taught by a distinguished faculty of scholars, experienced diplomats and professionals, the School of Diplomacy provides the practical training students need to make a difference in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
Prospective Undergraduate Students
Applications for admission, application requirements, tools for financing your education and deadlines for admission to undergraduate programs at Seton Hall University are provided by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. For information on how to apply visit the University Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Explore Our Programs
- B.S. in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Accelerated B.S./M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
- B.S.+ J.D. Diplomacy and Juris Doctorate
- M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Executive M.S., International Affairs (online/on-campus)
- Dual Degree Programs in Law, Business, Public Administration, Asian Studies, and Communication
- Certificate in Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Sustainability
- Certificate in United Nations Studies
- Certificate in Global Health Management
Prospective Graduate Students
Request More Information Today:
Loading GRAD Diplomacy Inquiry...