- Conscientious Employee Protection Act (Whistleblower Policy)
The Whistleblower Act protects employees against retaliatory action.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Statement
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Guidelines for Responding to Complaints of Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
Guideline for Responding to Complaints ofdiscrimination, harassment, and retaliation forSeton Hall University.
- Identity Theft Prevention Policy and Program
The Identity Theft Prevention Policy and Program for Seton Hall University.
- Nondiscrimination/Title IX Statement
Seton Hall University Nondiscrimination/Title IX Statement.
- Policy Against Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation for Seton Hall University
The University is committed to providing a working and learning environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other unlawful conduct and that assures the fair and equitable treatment of all individuals.