Master of Arts in Public Relations
The College of Communication and the Arts’ M.A. in Public Relations (MPR) is designed to educate current and aspiring public relations professionals in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the employment of public relations professionals to grow as much as 23 percent by 2020.
The MPR combines theoretical and practical approaches to leverage the strategic and tactical roles of public relations, including critical thinking and problem solving, research and strategic planning skills, and promotional writing.
Take advantage of the MPR program to:
- Advance your career in as little as 12 months
- Understand and apply industry best practices
- Broaden and expand your professional network
- Develop skills to further career opportunities
- Learn from professionals working in the field
"The program's small class sizes, flexible schedule and accelerated pace afforded me the opportunity to complete the program in just one year. It brings me one step closer to my goal of being a public relations professor."
- McKenna Ronquillo '13
Take the Next Step!
Whether you're an emerging Public Relations practitioner or an experienced executive, Seton Hall's MPR program is designed to challenge students, elevate their skills, and enhance their careers.
To request additional information, please complete the inquiry form in the right column. Ready to apply? Get started and complete your online application.
A completed application includes:
- Official baccalaureate transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent/personal statement
- GRE or MAT scores