The Career Center is proud of the partnerships that we have established with employers and stand ready to help with posting opportunities, creating job/intern descriptions, locating students and connecting with SHU alumni. We utilize Symplicity’s CSM database for posting internships and professional positions.
- If you are posting an internship, please take a minute to review our Intern Partnership Guidelines.
- To login or create your Symplicity account, click here.
- The Employer Guide to Symplicity offers tips to help post your opportunities.
- Third-Party Guidelines: Third-Party Recruiters (staffing agencies) are welcome to post within our guidelines.
- Please review the U.S. Department of Labor's Fair Labor Standards Act on Internship Programs.
- Policy for Virtual or Remote Internships
- Part-Time Job (Non-Internship) Guidelines