The Calendar of Events offers a comprehensive listing of all University-sponsored events, both on and off campus. Only Seton Hall University sponsored events should be submitted to this calendar.
- The Calendar of Events is NOT an event scheduling system. Before submitting an event, please make sure that your request for space has been confirmed by the Reservations Center.
- The event submitted must be sponsored by a recognized Seton Hall University school, department, or program.
- The event posting must contain all the pertinent event information, including:
- Start Date/Time
- End Date/Time
- Brief Overview
- Detailed Description
- Event Sponsor (Department/School/College/Administrative Unit)
- Student Activities
Each entry will also require contact information:
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
- Contact E-mail
- Submitter Name (Will not appear with event)
- Submitter E-mail (Will not appear with event)
Submit an Event »
- Submitting an Event:
All submissions are processed through the Web Content System's ticketing system connect.shu.edu. Upon submission of the event form, a ticket in "Connect" is automatically generated in the name of the person submitting the event. If you need to change or otherwise edit the event, you can use the ticket to communicate with Web Content Systems. If your event is not appropriate for this Calendar of Events, you will be notified via the e-mail address provided.
- Editing an Event:
Once the event has been added to the calendar, Web Content Systems will notify you via the ticket that the event has been added to the calendar and the ticket will be marked solved. You will still be able to make updates/changes to the event through this ticket for 4 days. After 4 days, the solved ticket will automatically be closed. Once the ticket is closed, you will need to open a new request in connect.shu.edu to make any additional updates to the event.
- If you need help with "Connect," please contact Mimi Fisher.
The Calendar of Events is maintained by doIT’s Web Content Systems and the Department of Public Relations and Marketing.