Although graduate applications are considered on a rolling basis, the priority application deadlines are as follow:
Admission is selective. For consideration, applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. The Stillman School welcomes applicants from business and non-business undergraduate majors. Although all requests will be considered based on individual merit, a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum GMAT score of 500 are generally required.
How to Apply:
- Online Application
- All Official Transcripts
- Standardized Test Score (i.e., GMAT, GRE, LSAT)*
- Two-paragraph Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Application Fee
Refer to our easy-to-use
check-off list when you are ready to begin the application process.
Individual programs reserve the right to require additional information or requisites pertinent to their specific areas.
*GMAT or GRE Waiver for Qualified Candidates
The Stillman School of Business offers pathways for you to be considered for admission to grad school without taking the GMAT or GRE. Any of the below criteria can waive the entrance exam requirement.
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 3.4 or higher or
- A graduate degree in any discipline, from an accredited academic institution or
- Completion of a Stillman School of Business graduate certificate within the last 5 years with a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher or
- Successful completion of a professional certifying exam from the United States (i.e., CPA, CFA, etc.) or
- 5 years of significant managerial, professional, quantitative or entrepreneurial work experience, also referred to as the Alternate Route Admission Program
MS in Accounting Applicants
As a senior professional, someone with significant quantitative experience, or someone with graduate accounting credits from Seton Hall University, you may be eligible for a GMAT or GRE waiver through our Alternate Route Admission Program. Individuals who have a JD, PhD, MD, AACSB accredited MBA, previous MS in business related fields may also be eligible for the waiver.
Interested in an Assistantship or Scholarship?
Strong candidates may be considered for a Stillman School graduate assistantship and/or scholarship. Graduate Assistants receive tuition reimbursement and a stipend in exchange for providing support to faculty and administrators. Assistantships are available to students pursuing their degree full time.
Tuition and Fees »
For further information please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (973) 761-9262 or email@example.com.